"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
20230427-012618.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

My homegirl made this for me...:blessed: so dope...

That shyt is fire as fukk my nikka. :ohlawd:

The beat is amazing and the images are dope.
I had to watch it like 3 times tho because the words go by kinda quick but I didn't mind cuz that shyt fire..

You got a good friend. She killed it.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I submitted my first ever attempt at a half hour TV drama script for the Big Break contest and got great feedback from one of the judges
Nothing's promised, but even if I don't make it to the next round just seeing those positive words from a real live rep in the industry is more than enough to keep me going
I'm trying to tell a complex story in a simple relatable fashion so that's what I have to work on, the transitions and centering the pilot around one core theme
On the plus said dude said my setting, dialogue, and tone of the show was dope and drew him as a reader in
characters are relatable but need to tighten up their reason for being. Why do they do what they do?
Overall this shyt is wild to me. I got Final Draft through Amex promo and just started writing on the shyt, submitted it and paid for the pro eval (that's all I wanted at this point. If I make it to the next round I'll flip my shyt)

Writers strike and all that, but I'm at the crib writing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That shyt is fire as fukk my nikka. :ohlawd:

The beat is amazing and the images are dope.
I had to watch it like 3 times tho because the words go by kinda quick but I didn't mind cuz that shyt fire..

You got a good friend. She killed it.

She also reviewed my book...:blessed: I gotta find more book Reviewers out there.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Alright...so a year ago I started building a Domestic (USA) Sewing Factory.
i feel it’s a move that'd put me up 10 years ahead of everybody else. I’ve already demonstrated monster skills as a needle-worker.

ErBUO9x.jpg

3NgAhMm.jpg

mFoGxvj.jpg

I'm currently $6,000 into it...3 rooms so far;

• Actual sewing room (12 stations when done)
  • Fabric cutting room/drafting (2x 48in long ass tables, buffer, hydraulic press, presses, etc etc)
  • Material storage/‘completed lots’ room

I'll be the only Sewing Machine Operator in there,
which puts me in a unique position to manufacture clothes/shoes/handbags with zero labor costs.

I'd have the ability to produce ‘immediates’ w/o the 8-14 month lead times of an overseas factory.
also the benefit of working with smaller lot sizes…i wouldn’t assume the losses that come with MQO/MOQ overflow.
(i.e - Supra Footwear, Android Homme, etc etc)

I don’t have an M1 permit...so it’s technically not a industrial zoned space;
But it doesn’t matter because i won’t be using automation tools and motorized cutting knives, lol

I'm actually getting machines cheaper because im willing to rebuild and do frame-on restorations:
So a lot of machine-hacking, wielding, 3d printing, etc etc:

5dRASKO.jpg

Still need:

a Singer 132k6 (UK/Euro release only)
a Consew 146RB or STAGER SZ-21-5N
another Singer 112w
a Side Wall Stitcher, (SP 168 Clone, the stitch on the side of shoes)
a Singer 68/69 Denim BARTACK

This is the workflow im aiming for: (but way faster, she's moving too slow lol)

But yeah,
I've completed sewing contracts already; when other designers are involved the money is just "Ok".
it won't truly become a cheat-code until I'm manufacturing things I designed.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why does homie rock a kusarigama?
Good question. It's a lesson in restraint. He uses a deadly weapon with such precision that it doesn't actually kill or seriously injure anyone. Also putting wires to swing on a Kpinga didn't look right. ( That was my original weapon of choice.)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

‘Silver & Gold’ Named An Official Selection Of The New Jersey Web Festival​

Photo of JARO Magazine JARO Magazine Send an emailJuly 14, 2023
0 23 2 minutes read
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest Share via Email

silver

The accolades continue to roll in for Silver & Gold, as it’s been announced that the series has been named an official selection of the upcoming 5th annual New Jersey Web festival. The Jaro Media presented series is no stranger to acclaim, having amassed over 20 nominations from 10 different film festivals since its debut in October of 2022.
The series got off to a hot start, with 5 nominations at the 6th annual Minnesota Webfest, winning one for Best Series Script. Since then, the series has gone on to win Best Web Series from The Oniros Film Awards, Best Actress from The Virgin Spring Cinefest, and Best Director from The Cult Critic Movie Awards, amongst other honors.

Silver & Gold was created by Alonge Hawes, who also directs, writes, and serves as showrunner. The series stars Quentin Williams and Brittaney Traylor as Charles Goldar and Bahiya Payne, two of the smoothest, sexiest, and slickest thieves in the Atlanta underground. When, in the quest for bigger scores and greater riches, they decide to team up with an eccentric computer genius and a stoic conman, it all seems like a match made in bandit’s heaven. But when the sins of the past begin to ransack the riches of the present; this ragtag team of criminals will have no choice but to rely on something money can’t buy: Trust.

Silver & Gold also stars Roberto Cruz as conman Sosa Gerena and Shani Hawes as computer hacker Cierra Valentine. Julian Robinson, Joshua Quinn, Pantheah Hawes, Claudette Thomason, Roxzanne T. Mims, and Angela Van Tassel also star. The series is executive produced by Alonge Hawes through his A Million Stories One Pen Productions company.

Richard DeVaughn, Shani Hawes, Jamal McClendon, Rodderick Fedd, Joshua Dennard, and Cordarol Sanders serve as producers. The series first six episodes are available for streaming on Jaro TV through both the Jaro Media website and the Jaro TV Roku app.

The New Jersey Web Festival, created and run by Neem Basha, launched in 2018 and has since become one of the biggest, most prestigious, and respected film festivals dedicated to supporting and honoring independent film makers in web and podcast mediums. In addition to digital series and podcasts, the New Jersey Web Festival also works to highlight pilots, scripts, trailers and music videos from independent creators nationwide and abroad.

It is ranked as one of FilmFreeway’s best reviewed festivals and networking mixers. The festival’s long-standing adage is that “Quality Is The Only Criteria: We Want To Showcase The Very Best.”

The New Jersey Web Festival will take place September 21-24, with special screenings of official selections being held at the Clairidge Movie Theater in Montclair, NJ.

Watch the first season of Silver and Gold here.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Good question. It's a lesson in restraint. He uses a deadly weapon with such precision that it doesn't actually kill or seriously injure anyone. Also putting wires to swing on a Kpinga didn't look right. ( That was my original weapon of choice.)

Plus that kpinga would be a bytch to draw.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

‘Silver & Gold’ Garners 5 Nominations At New Jersey Web Festival​

After being named an official selection of the New Jersey Web Fest, it has been announced that ‘Silver & Gold’ has netted multiple nominations at the prestigious film festival. The Alonge Hawes helmed series garnered a nomination in the Outstanding Thriller Series category. Hawes was also nominated for Best Director in a Thriller and Outstanding Script for the series pilot episode “The Birth Of The Cool.”

Series lead Brittaney Traylor garnered a nomination for Best Actress in a Thriller. Traylor and co-star Quentin Williams were also nominated for Best On-Screen Chemistry. The nominations follow a long line of acclaim and awards for the Jaro Media streamed series, including being named Best Web Series by the Oniros Film Awards.

Other accolades include a Best Actress & Best Cinematography award from the Virgin Spring Cinefest, Best Script award from the Minnesota Webfest, and Best Director award from the Cult Critics Film Festival. In a four-star review from Jolly Moel of Screencritix, Moel writes “Thanks to the script, also by Alonge Hawes, the series explores themes of fidelity, trust, and betrayal. With characters’ difficult decisions that test loyalty to each other as well as their own moral compass. It’s a testament to the writing and performances that these themes are explored in such a nuanced and compelling way.”

‘Silver & Gold’ was created by Alonge Hawes, who also directs, writes, and serves as showrunner. The series stars Quentin Williams and Brittaney Traylor as Charles Goldar and Bahiya Payne, two of the smoothest, sexiest, and slickest thieves in the Atlanta underground. When, in the quest for bigger scores and greater riches, they decide to team up with an eccentric computer genius and a stoic conman, it all seems like a match made in bandit’s heaven. But when the sins of the past begin to ransack the riches of the present; this ragtag team of criminals will have no choice but to rely on something money can’t buy: Trust.

‘Silver & Gold’ also stars Roberto Cruz as conman Sosa Gerena and Shani Hawes as computer hacker Cierra Valentine. Julian Robinson, Joshua Quinn, Pantheah Hawes, Claudette Thomason, Roxzanne T. Mims, Eduardo Bryant, and Angela Van Tassel also star. The series is executive produced by Alonge Hawes through his A Million Stories One Pen Productions company. Richard DeVaughn, Shani Hawes, Jamal McClendon, Rodderick Fedd, Joshua Dennard, and Cordarol Sanders serve as producers.

The series’ first six episodes are available for streaming on Jaro TV through both the Jaro Media website and its Jaro TV Roku app.

The New Jersey Web Festival, created and run by Neem Basha, launched in 2018 and has since become one of the biggest, most prestigious, and respected film festivals dedicated to supporting and honoring independent film makers in web and podcast mediums. In addition to digital series and podcasts, the New Jersey Web Festival also works to highlight pilots, scripts, trailers and music videos from independent creators nationwide and abroad. It is ranked as one of FilmFreeway’s best reviewed festivals and networking mixers. The festival’s long-standing adage is that “Quality Is the Only Criteria: We Want To Showcase The Very Best.”

The New Jersey Web Festival will take place September 21-24, with special screenings of official selections being held at the Clairidge Movie Theater in Montclair, NJ.