Creatine is the goat...just one week of this shyt

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I never noticed any difference breh, just the price tag. Pro lab creapure had me Gucci for years

I got good results from that prolab and allmax creapure. I was using 5 grams pre or post workout. Got the santa face/belly. Went down to 2.5 grams and the bloating was there but not as bad. Tried hcl, no bloat and haven't looked back since. If we're talking efficacy, mono is still king tho.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn yal have really had bloating problems? I haven't had any

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Havent been using creatine since ive been back in the gym, is it really essential? Not sure whether tgho use it still have loads left

Last edited:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Havent been using creatine since ive been back in the gym, is it really essential? Not sure whether tgho use it still have loads left

there are literally no downsides, just drink water

• Numerous double-blind, placebo-controlled university studies have show creatine monohydratesupplementation may boost muscle size and strength, increase lean body mass, delay fatigue, and speed muscle recovery after exercise. Creatine may also "super-hydrate" or volumize your muscle cells to further stimulate protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown.
if yall are taking creatinine please go to the doctor and make sure your not destroying your kidneys

This is a myth too. You do not need to "cycle" creatine.

Myth: Creatine is bad for the kidneys.
Reality
: This theory is rather baseless and likely extends from the idea that the kidneys “are damaged” when blood creatinine (a byproduct of the phosphocreatine system) levels rise. However, there is little, if any, clinical validity to this supposition.[1]

In fact, one study even gave individuals a hefty 20g dose of creatine monohydrate for one week and found no significant changes in renal activity.[2] Unless you have pre-existing renal impairment there is little reason to believe that creatine supplementation will damage your kidneys.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
there are literally no downsides, just drink water

• Numerous double-blind, placebo-controlled university studies have show creatine monohydratesupplementation may boost muscle size and strength, increase lean body mass, delay fatigue, and speed muscle recovery after exercise. Creatine may also "super-hydrate" or volumize your muscle cells to further stimulate protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown.

This is a myth too. You do not need to "cycle" creatine.

Yeah was doing some reading a few days ago and found pretty much the same info so im back on the creatine :ehh:

semtex

:)
Daps
Don't forget to check the quality of the shyt you buy

Labdoor.com has a good amount of data. Also has rankings. I base my purchases on that.

Surprised nobody has mentioned all this stuff coming out about creatine allegedly being linked to testicular cancer