Creatine is the goat...just one week of this shyt

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
duz creatine really make much of a difference, any side effects?

also if your trying to cut and get a slim waist/6-pack will it bloat you?

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No roids is the goat. Bodybuilding wise closest thing you can get to a miracle drug.

Creatine is good tho

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: don't it take 30 days of loading to even get your muscles saturated enough to get the benefits? I think it's a placebo right now breh But that's a good thing! Expect even better performance and gains in the next few weeks when you really get it going in your system
Mal also use to lift he fell of for a while so that could be muscle memory .

We all know that shyt doesn't take long to come back at all . A week back in the gym and you could be damn near close to what you were lifting when you left .

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creatine has 0 effect on hairline/hormones, that's not how it works. This was either in your head, or there was something else at play.

Not sure about that ... my hair started to thin after taking it. I did research on it and found it increases DHT in the body which blocks your hair from receiving nutrients. Everybody is different though I just know personally I can't mess with it.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
Bout to grab some of this I heard it just retains water weight in muscles so you gotta drink alot of water but idk

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey I wanna bush all these supps cause I really aint done enough research to know what it could be doing to my body :patrice:
When I dropped creatine I felt a bit weaker but that coulda been my mind cause im back lifting like I was :yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I cant mess with it .. I did a six week cycle and my hairline started to thin that was last summer... My hairline is back to its former glory now..

I knew I wasnt the only one who felt this way, I stopped using creatine and my hair came back to normal.