CrazySexyCool is still ridiculous to me. TLC is oddly underappreciated.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes it's correct that individually there were not that great; hence reason there lack of solo success once they split. However, together they were great each member complimented the other they had great chemistry something, which a lot groups back then lacked. They made a lot great music as well.
Just get whoever made their songs and have them make songs for another group of girls. Same effect.

Demonic trash is, demonic trash.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Funny, Janet's 'Janet' album was wack as fukk too. The 90 s was really bad for r&b outside of the uptown acts, bad boy stuff and some neo soul. And Kellz obvi.

:what:

How old are you? 90s RnB was the last great era of RnB.

The Janet album had some hits from that era
- Because of Love
- If
- That's The Way Love Goes
- Again
- Anytime, Anyplace

Anybody that makes an RnB mix will put more 90s era RnB than any other era. A lot good RnB acts and songs came up in that era

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
That's the way love goes & anytime anyplace are the only 2 cuts on there. If is aiight.

That album is wack. I'm 36. 90s had mad terrible r&b. Babyface was a scourge. Boyz I I men were shameful by the second album. All that TLC and jermiane garbage. Michael Jackson's terrible 'dangerous'. All the jodeci biting of cornballs like shai, h town, sylk etc.

Like I said, jodeci, Kellz, Mary j, badu, D, some
Ate 90s stuff life christion, Dave hollister & Alfonzo hunter were dope but r&b played catch up to hip hop all decade long.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't like babyface and his easy-listening chit.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

How old are you? 90s RnB was the last great era of RnB.

The Janet album had some hits from that era
- Because of Love
- If
- That's The Way Love Goes
- Again
- Anytime, Anyplace

Anybody that makes an RnB mix will put more 90s era RnB than any other era. A lot good RnB acts and songs came up in that era

Exactly. If someone made a list it would only be second to 60s Motown RnB

With this guy just saying MJ's Dangerous was "terrible" I know he has got to be trolling now.

@Big Mel yes Babyface was an annoying simp and overboard with the sappiness and second only to the Disney Princesses scourge in the Disney Renaissance in terms of softening men....but good music is good music. Just have to be honest man

if you said alot of 90s Rnb was cheesy(just like the 80s) then i could understand that(even though alot of Rnb in general can be cheesy)

but cheesy does not always mean "terrible"

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Damn your right. My bad.

...you were still right, though, 'cause Pebbles straight raped them young girls.

I'll be interested to see if they play that aspect of it up in the upcoming VH-1 movie.....I mean, it's the #1 reason why they ended up broke and filing for bankruptcy, I would think you can't circumvent that part of the story, yunno?