CrazySexyCool is still ridiculous to me. TLC is oddly underappreciated.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
CrazySexyCool was a staple for 90s kids coming of age:ahh:

And Left-Eye(:rip::to:) could rap circles around half these clown rappers out now:yeshrug:

No she can't

Yes, I am well aware they sold millions of records back then. I am discussing the now. I don't see TLC being talked about a lot.. :manny:

The album is not anything great

There are jus some classic songs on there that resonate with people who grew up in the 90s

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
this dude may be a homosexual for real. and i c/s gay people, im over homophobia. but any ninja not fxing with Janet circa Janet is suspect to me. sexiest woman alive at that point. the video to IF, damn, thats a confident grown ass woman in charge of her sexuality.

I'm talking about the music, numb nuts. Janet. The album has one good song. Rhythm nation & control are super classics.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're picking a strange argument. :heh:

Older music is discussed all the time... especially on a place like this.

i thought you meant in the general not the coli, they aren't mentioned much on the coli but nor are most r and b groups or the whole 90s r and b scene :ehh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no disrespect to TLC but

SWV IS THE GOAT GIRL GROUP.

surprised nobody mentioned this yet.

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope album

they kicked swv and en vogue to plat status (from multi plat status debut) once this dropped. i remember this album and its singles winning many awards and they performed at damn near every awards show in 94-95.

i'd say they are my 2nd fav female group of the 90's after en vogue.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Babyface is probably the most un-appreciated R&B figure in history. He's wrote so many classics and basically made so artists with his pen and crafted a whole ind of sound.

Check that new Ariana Grande album....he's all over that one. And her singles.

But you're right tho, he is still underappreciated from a writing/production standpoint, as is R.. Kelly

And his wife robbed them. They kept that shyt in the family for real.

Face wasn't ever married to Pebbles.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Fanmail was better in my opinion

Silly Ho was a party banger

skillz2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They werent good singers and their songs were demonic filth.

Yes it's correct that individually there were not that great; hence reason there lack of solo success once they split. However, together they were great each member complimented the other they had great chemistry something, which a lot groups back then lacked. They made a lot great music as well.