Crazy story from Vegas..bretta goes missing ..body found in the desert…NBA G leaguer Chance Comanche and hs gf are arrested for murder

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How come? You believe in the no snitching thing even if you are a civilian and the target of these guys?
Why do ppl make assumptions instead of just asking why?

You could have stopped and started woth that

I don't like ppl who use crimes and shyt for clout/money

Shot happened to my cousin when they went through their shyt, and her baby daddy was on youtube giving interviews to some dude who was using it for views

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Yeah… hanging out with a prostitute and going to meet with a ball player to get money .

But she wasn’t a prostitute according to the goofy boyfriend who is ashamed of everybody knowing his girl was hoeing.

The police didn’t make any mistake. All parties involved told on themselves. Cellphone data etc.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is why you gotta stay in your lane. I know shyt can be difficult in the black community. Black communities tend to be small in most cities, so everyone tends to mingle. However, this girl shouldn’t have been fukkin with a prostitute as a friend.

It’s easy to stay in your lane — VERY

but we’re in a time when everyone wants more that they have credentials for or simply have a very false sense of their place in the universe. Ja and Mikey are both examples of that when they are both suburban kids who are trying to live like rappers who are also herbs.

Average kid in the so called hood sees enough bullshít damn near every day and doesn’t have to participate in ANY of it because there’s always an outlet. You might not be the star athlete but what’s stopping you from having other activities going on that dominate your time in 2023. It’s a google search to easily find stuff to do that’s free or low cost.

Cats just want to crash out and do the bare minimum and then complain. No damn way a dude who is a 10 day contract away from the league needs to be catching bodies over some chick. Time he spent doing that is time he could’ve been jacking up shots in an empty gym.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the streets is like one big perpetual crash

full of undeveloped minds highly intoxicated with army guns

like a bunch of retards playing gta with their real life

& at the top the law just sits back waiting to sweep up the ashes

the law preys on the streets predators

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why do ppl make assumptions instead of just asking why?

You could have stopped and started woth that

I don't like ppl who use crimes and shyt for clout/money

Shot happened to my cousin when they went through their shyt, and her baby daddy was on youtube giving interviews to some dude who was using it for views
Is it worse to commit crimes (with victims) or get clout off reporting the crimes of others?
:patrice:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Vegas is home to some of the filthiest scum bag criminals on the planet. Bunch of broke dudes pretending to be pimps scouring for women to beat on and steal from. No doubt in my mind they tried to traffic her and she fought back. The 19 year old was the one they put out there to get women in the camp.
I've been saying this.

There's serious people everywhere NY, LA, Chi, etc. . ., but in Vegas it's built in to the fabric of the whole city.

Hell, gangsters like Bugsy Siegel practically built it for the purpose of doing their dirt.

I think the NFL, NBA, etc. . . should've never done business in a place like Vegas, where the whole purpose of the city is fukkery & gambling.

What could go wrong?:manny: