Crazy story from Vegas..bretta goes missing ..body found in the desert…NBA G leaguer Chance Comanche and hs gf are arrested for murder

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I didn't know where to start when I was trying to find out why he got released from The Stockton Kings :dwillhuh:

Dude was having a good season. Possibly could've been called up .

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So he's dating some chick that's getting pimped out by some F-List rapper?:what:
And that IG page is fukking crazy. It's literally a whole page dedicated to "snitching". Dude even tags these people in his captions.:dead::pachaha:
breh, Deadshot got THE ENTIRE seattle on fukkin BLAST. One of the barbers at my shop's son was on there, they were about to fukkin light that dude up, got the whole story about him taken down.

Deadshot thinks they're a hero, they put a LOT of people in danger on some digital vigilante crusader shyt.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
breh, Deadshot got THE ENTIRE seattle on fukkin BLAST. My barber's son was on there, they were about to fukkin light that dude up, got the whole story about him taken down.

Deadshot thinks they're a hero, they put a LOT of people in danger on some digital vigilante crusader shyt.
Yeah I was reading this one like....he gonna get this nikka killed

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
breh, Deadshot got THE ENTIRE seattle on fukkin BLAST. One of the barbers at my shop's son was on there, they were about to fukkin light that dude up, got the whole story about him taken down.

Explain more

shyt you should make a twitter thread

So ppl in Seattle know who he is in real life?

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Explain more

understand, the crime scene of seattle isnt very big. the majority of the gang warfare here takes place between the housing projects (Yesler, NewHolly, with some pockets of crime in the Rainier Valley, The CD, Federal Way, and Tukwila). Also alot of the gang members are East Africans, live in the projects, and are related so once you know one or two of em, its easy to figure who the others are.

I say that to say that I think Deadshot is mostly just some nosey cac or Asian who is semi talented at OSINT especially with how small and dumb the Seattle crime scene is. Mind you I support breh as I hate violent criminals :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
understand, the crime scene of seattle isnt very big. the majority of the gang warfare here takes place between the housing projects (Yesler, NewHolly, with some pockets of crime in the Rainier Valley, The CD, Federal Way, and Tukwila). Also alot of the gang members are East Africans, live in the projects, and are related so once you know one or two of em, its easy to figure who the others are.

I say that to say that I think Deadshot is mostly just some nosey cac or Asian who is semi talented at OSINT especially with how small and dumb the Seattle crime scene is. Mind you I support breh as I hate violent criminals :yeshrug:
I hate violent criminals, but I don't support bruh at all

We can't see his face and he's just posting shyt up without verifying

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

true and hes posted wrong shyt every now and again too.

i will say that these kids are DUMB as fukk tho. like wearing the same shyt they rob in im other IG photos or not even wearing a mask at all. and they telegraph all their moves on IG/Snap

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Bro from that Ig page
Seattle is wild

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Explain more

So ppl in Seattle know who he is in real life?

This is on point. IDK if I support because I question the validity and the "who is this and what he be on?" shyt is ASKING people to get lined up, and is some irresponsible ass shyt. But i damn near got hit in that driveby on J-23rd a couple months ago (i was in my car pulling out of fish guys as the shooter drove right behind me, i had to bust a left to not get clipped as he sped off) and don't fukk with criminals either

Same
true and hes posted wrong shyt every now and again too.

i will say that these kids are DUMB as fukk tho. like wearing the same shyt they rob in im other IG photos or not even wearing a mask at all. and they telegraph all their moves on IG/Snap

Bro from that Ig page
Seattle is wild
I actually made a thread about this page like 6 months ago, and it got deleted...i think it was interpreted as ME glorifying the criminal shyt, i think the thread title was like "this IG page about seattle gang shyt is WILD" or something like that.

Yeah, the way he posts shyt that people cooborate is wrong, and also LAUGHS at people losing their freedom at like 16 for some shyt they're accused of is really unseemly. He once said he doesn't even live here, i believe it. Seattle PD has definitely cited the page as evidence, and Deadshot, for clout, posted paperwork showing this.

Not a fan.

he really thinks he's a hero

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you gotta stay in your lane. I know shyt can be difficult in the black community. Black communities tend to be small in most cities, so everyone tends to mingle. However, this girl shouldn’t have been fukkin with a prostitute as a friend.