Crazy story from Vegas..bretta goes missing ..body found in the desert…NBA G leaguer Chance Comanche and hs gf are arrested for murder

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
After seeing the victim playing with a gun high as fukk in the video in the OP saying she wants to let out shots, I'm guessing there's more to this story and the victim isn't just some innocent woman who's up to nothing. Why were the bf and family monitoring her geolocation that closely?

story just seems funny and theres more to this

edit seen the updates. Ls all around

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
After seeing the victim playing with a gun high as fukk in the video in the OP saying she wants to let out shots, I'm guessing there's more to this story and the victim isn't just some innocent woman who's up to nothing. Why were the bf and family monitoring her geolocation that closely?

Strangling is a different type of shyt tho, I doubt whatever she was up to was worth that. RIP and Prayers to her family

Traveler

All Star
Daps

Both girls were prostitutes. That's a dangerous world especially in Vegas. Brehs out here dating full on prostitutes. :what:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Strangling is a different type of shyt tho, I doubt whatever she was up to was worth that. RIP and Prayers to her family
yeah the G league player damn near 7 ft and dumb as fukk to get into this type of thing but also an evil person to not feel bad about strangling someone with a hdmi cord. In all of this her pimp got out untouched. Meanwhile the victim in the video drunk as fukk playing with a gun while prostituting on the side. If you around certain types of people or acts things can go left very quickly. Not saying she deserved it cause she didn't but there's a reason why vices are vices

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah it looks like both sides were "heavy in the game.":manny:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
There's a girl on damn near every post of this IG page made at the owner. ASking him questions like doesn't he live behind the 7-11 or something. Trying to Doxx duke

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Keep this in mind criminals, AKA idiots
authorities dont need APPLE to unlock your fukking phone, there are 3rd party companies that do it, deleting shyt off of a phone doesnt get rid of it, it's recoverable. all chat apps/social media collects data (snaps gotta go somewhere too) with enough digging they can find all the dumb shyt you idiots plan on electronic devices and dig it up if needed. Whatsapp, telegram, whatever shyt you use is susceptible if they really want to get you. even if you discussed that with some third parties off electronic shyt, it's a 90% chance your accomplices will flip.
just dont be a fking degenerate, lowlife criminal/murderer and you won't have issues with the law.