Crazy pawg (pathetic ass white girl) goes nuts on her simp husband.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

The husband on the comments talm bout he gonna divorce her and he put a restraining order on her. :what: how do you even get married to that bytch in the first place?

Also. She had changed the locks on my own house. I have had to hide in the bathroom before durring one of these episodes of hers. She wont get help and I just had to put my foot down. For 3 years I wss her doormat.

:pachaha: marry white women brehs...

edit: reup http://Video: Time For A Divorce: Husband Films His Wife Throwing A Tantrum When He Says No To Her!

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, she probably didnt even know she was being filmed. notice how the video abruptly stops as soon as he told her. she realized she was being watched and her self-edit mode as Patrice Oneal would say automatically went on. You think she's throwing fits like that at work? why does she feel comfortable to act that way around her husband. trust that it didnt get to that over night and it's most likely his fault.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That's gonna end interestingly when she sees that video. They both seem like awful people. He's acting all tough now that he's getting away from her.

Hiding in the bathroom? wtf

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
tumblr_mgqwh62cWu1rafjifo1_400.gif

Muzion

All Star
Daps
he's a p*ssy if he wasn't driving her to the institution

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the youtube comments:

This is why interracial marriages between Asian women and white men are skyrocketing... white women are driving us away from them.

weebay-o.gif
weebay-o.gif
weebay-o.gif
lol, its a funny world we live in. black men saying they're going to white women because of black women. white men going to asian women because of white women. We're all different but we're all the same. it's not the women that are driving guys away. it's the dudes that need to stop tolerating shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah this is the fault of the "im a nice guy" type of guys who wanna think. "oh this bytch is crazy as fukk, she just needs some help, even tho she doesnt want to change i want to help her because im such a nice guy, im just gonna be there for her and help provide for her and then once she sees im a 'good man' she'll calm down and come to her senses" :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
lol, its a funny world we live in. black men saying they're going to white women because of black women. white men going to asian women because of white women. We're all different but we're all the same. it's not the women that are driving guys away. it's the dudes that need to stop tolerating shyt.

Or that women are bat shyt insane in most cases.