Crazy pawg (pathetic ass white girl) goes nuts on her simp husband.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or that women are bat shyt insane in most cases.
most of them aren't crazy. they play the crazy role infront of weak men when they know they can get away with it. those same women act normal in front of other men. that means they know in front of who that shyt will fly. they're not batshyt insane. they're crazy like a fox.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
lol, its a funny world we live in. black men saying they're going to white women because of black women. white men going to asian women because of white women. We're all different but we're all the same. it's not the women that are driving guys away. it's the dudes that need to stop tolerating shyt.

Breh women rarely ever get the blame and how you spun it to make it the man's fault for a bytch being crazy was riveting, friend. :ohhh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh women rarely ever get the blame and how you spun it to make it the man's fault for a bytch being crazy was riveting, friend. :ohhh:
it's her fault she is a bytch. it's his fault he has to suffer cause he chose her.

EDIT: in other words, his unhappiness is his own fault.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
it's her fault she is a bytch. it's his fault he has to suffer cause he chose her.

EDIT: in other words, his unhappiness is his own fault.

But that's not what we're discussing.

"it's not the women that are driving guys away."

I'm not understanding, if the woman being a highly intolerable person isn't driving guys away...then what is driving the guys away? The fact some guys put up with it? That makes no sense is what I'm saying.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
acNelnr.png

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's not what we're discussing.

"it's not the women that are driving guys away."

I'm not understanding, if the woman being a highly intolerable person isn't driving guys away...then what is driving the guys away? The fact some guys put up with it? That makes no sense is what I'm saying.
ok i see what you mean. I meant it like drving away from a whole race of women. meaning if the chick you're with is insane you shouldn't stay with her. but if all the chicks you get with end up becoming insane, and all started nice, maybe you need to examine how you run your shyt. Women don't become crazy overnight. they either were crazy when you met them or they slowly become crazier as you allow/enable their behavior. You should be checking her early and consistently and you probably won't get into a situation where your woman is throwing a fit inside a moving vehicule because you're not taking her to the lake. That's what i meant by saying its dude's fault. This same type of guy will say im going to asian women cause white women are crazy. eventually he'll run into the same types of problems with asian women because he never took responsibility for allowing his women to become unruly without any repercussions.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, its a funny world we live in. black men saying they're going to white women because of black women. white men going to asian women because of white women. We're all different but we're all the same. it's not the women that are driving guys away. it's the dudes that need to stop tolerating shyt.
Exactly, she can't get outta pocket if you don't let her get outta pocket. Lame ass simp nikkas. smh.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
But you have to admit black women are usually the worse offenders

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
most of them aren't crazy. they play the crazy role infront of weak men when they know they can get away with it. those same women act normal in front of other men. that means they know in front of who that shyt will fly. they're not batshyt insane. they're crazy like a fox.

No they are actually fukking crazy. Weak man, strong man, whatever...crazy is crazy.