Crazy how much the price of phones and laptops have shot up in the last year

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People need to let one of these major releases flop so that companies try to be more "competitive" with pricing. When $1K flagships sell out that becomes the new baseline. People are dumb
For sure

It’s probably heading that way

Especially with all the dumb shyt apple keep changing

Last edited:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
2 years ago i bought an hp pavallion that is still tunning good for $629. I recently messed up my iphone 6 so i got a 6s 64gb for $312. I dont care about all that fancy shyt, i just need a phone to text, call, and surf the net :yeshrug:

Why do i want to pay $700-$1000 for a phone i can do the same shyt im doing on a 6s :pachaha:payin that much just to have a new way of opening ur phone, camara quality is almost the same thing, animal animation, Bluetooth headphones which i would lose easily.... i dont even know what other specs they have but none i mentioned interest me

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 years ago i bought an hp pavallion that is still tunning good for $629. I recently messed up my iphone 6 so i got a 6s 64gb for $312. I dont care about all that fancy shyt, i just need a phone to text, call, and surf the net :yeshrug:

Why do i want to pay $700-$1000 for a phone i can do the same shyt im doing on a 6s :pachaha:payin that much just to have a new way of opening ur phone, camara quality is almost the same thing, animal animation, Bluetooth headphones which i would lose easily.... i dont even know what other specs they have but none i mentioned interest me

How u pull thst off?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Apple products have always been expensive. The first iPhone was like 500$ at the time that was crazy expensive for a phone m
I dont get this example. It was sold at that premium because it was sold only through Apple and you were buying the device and had to activate at AT&T.

Once AT&T was able to sell the device themself (the very next iphone) the price was only $199

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
People need to let one of these major releases flop so that companies try to be more "competitive" with pricing. When $1K flagships sell out that becomes the new baseline. People are dumb
Everybody other than Apple is having trouble selling $1K phones. It hasn’t stopped companies from releasing them.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dont get this example. It was sold at that premium because it was sold only through Apple and you were buying the device and had to activate at AT&T.

Once AT&T was able to sell the device themself (the very next iphone) the price was only $199

In 2008 $199 was seen as expensive for a phone.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In 2008 $199 was seen as expensive for a phone.
not sure what world you lived in in 2008 but $199 was the norm for smart phones of all tech specs... from the Palm to the Blackberry

even prior Sidekick 3 (which wasnt even a smart phone, technically) and G1 were around that price as well..

you just seem to be making shyt up as you go along :manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From your mindset
That’s the whole meaning of subjective. Meaning it’s not a “fact”. And I’m pretty sure not getting viruses would be a plus in most people’s mind :ehh: