Crazy how much the price of phones and laptops have shot up in the last year

Daps
Reppin
I mean you can always get a 2014-2017 macbook pro thats refurbished or something new

Its all based on consumers, and consumers are some confused/clumsy ass people

Are they ripping people off yeah
But computers can last long if you take care of it
Something most people can’t do

I got a 2015 MacBook pro right now but I feel it's bulky especially comparing it to the new models and the 12 inch one. But that price tag though. Almost 2gs cad. :scusthov:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just be a better shopper if the prices bother you. The problem with people is that they like to compare apple products to cheap plastic shyt they find on Amazon.

Want a cheaper tablet? Grab the Kindle Fire HD 10 and be prepared to tinker with it to get a decent Android experience. Samsung makes good tablets, but you are paying a high price on that end and at that point I'd just go with an iPad.

Don't want an iPhone? Well you have plenty of options there. Samsung phones come to mind, but LG makes some pretty nice flagships. One plus and of course the pixel phones.

Laptops are easy. Compare specs and then build quality. You can get a really good gaming laptop from ASUS, MSI and Acer for less than a MacBook Pro and WILL last a long time as long as you are not a complete dumbass with it. No it doesn't have to weigh 20lbs either.

Point is people have options. People choose apple because it's easy to understand, fast for the casuals, their ecosystem works well and looks pretty.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wifey has a Macbook 1995 thats just about ready to meet Elizabeth :fredsanford:

I'm really debating copping a metal body Windows laptop and making a Hackintosh. Thats a big gamble though

$1300 for a refurbished low spec 13" :snoop:
If she NEEDS OS X I recommended just grabbing a MacBook on an FHA loan. You won't have to tinker and hope an update doesn't break the system.

You might be able to do it off Amazon on a 6 month flex pay. I would look into that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apple started this bullshyt trend.

iPhone at$999 and entry level Mac pros at 1500+. The airs are useless, no retina plus only 128gb sdd and 4 gigs of RAM.

Now almost all flagships are pricing their products to compete with apple.
Tmobile drops nice incentives to battle those hilarious prices though. They still end up being $650-850. I dont know about iPhones though..I never bought phones that were that simple.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In what regard?

Copped a used bookmac pro in 2012 and still have not incorporated one single update since then. My shiit is still running on the same operation system since.

No viruses, no lag, music still performs at a high level.

best laptop I've ever invested in.

And i'm pro windows.

And FWIW... I'm still using my ipod nano 5 gen from 2010 and ipad 3 from 2012.

These shiits last forever.

Gonna run my iPhone 7 til the wheels and buttons fall the fukk off (great fukkin' device and have nil compelling desire to upgrade cuz it's been running flawless size cop day February 2017).

Bite my spleen.
No viruses? That just depends on your usage..that's not a pro:laugh: