Crash Team Racing remaster/remake incoming. June 21, 2019 (PS4, XBox, Switch)

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
The gran prix is out now. It feels like they tweaked the turning controls in the update.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The gran prix is out now. It feels like they tweaked the turning controls in the update.
ppl talk shyt bout remake's/remasters but look at how many of these games are getting supported with tons of content as opposed to back in the day when they came out and they couldnt do shyt like this

Daps
The grand Prix got maps I don't remember none of this.:whoo:

Just got my first couple of races out of the way.

I feel like Ishould be serving straight out the gate cuz I'm killing with the turbos & turns, but these fools somehow be getting them time stoppers every time messing up my momentum.:leostare:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The grand Prix got maps I don't remember none of this.:whoo:

Just got my first couple of races out of the way.

I feel like Ishould be serving straight out the gate cuz I'm killing with the turbos & turns, but these fools somehow be getting them time stoppers every time messing up my momentum.:leostare:

They most likely doing USF, or blue fire technique.... look it up

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...is anyone here familiar with ModNationRacers from ps3? in the game play videos i've seen of CTR, the driving mechanics looks very similar. the option to drift to build up your boost was key to winning in MNR and it looks like the same technique is used in CTR. just wondering if anyone has played both and can confirm they both play the same.

Kairi Irving

Daps
...is anyone here familiar with ModNationRacers from ps3? in the game play videos i've seen of CTR, the driving mechanics looks very similar. the option to drift to build up your boost was key to winning in MNR and it looks like the same technique is used in CTR. just wondering if anyone has played both and can confirm they both play the same.

......nikka CTR is a remake of the original from 1999. :hhh:

Kairi Irving

Daps
...let me guess, when you read s**t, you have to read it a couple of times because your comprehension is terrible.
No. I read it correctly, you asking if it plays like MNR when CTR (2019) is a remake of CTR (1999) the idea that it plays like MNR is idiotic

Did you even play CTR (1999). If not get your stupid ass out of here

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
No. I read it correctly, you asking if it plays like MNR when CTR (2019) is a remake of CTR (1999) the idea that it plays like MNR is idiotic

Did you even play CTR (1999). If not get your stupid ass out of here

:adebisijordan::adebisijordan::adebisijordan:...i didn't imply modnation dropped first, i simply could have googled ctr to see when it came out if i was trying to make that argument. my post was a query about playing styles. let me break down my initial post for you again, i asked if anyone played modnation before and if they did, could they tell me if the driving controls are the same.

little kairi, i don't have time for your mental midgetry. you'll respond like a good troll is supposed to, but imma let you cook and just ignore you because you know that i know that the conversation has far surpassed your comprehension level of understanding.

Kairi Irving

Daps
:adebisijordan::adebisijordan::adebisijordan:...i didn't imply modnation dropped first, i simply could have googled ctr to see when it came out if i was trying to make that argument. my post was a query about playing styles. let me break down my initial post for you again, i asked if anyone played modnation before and if they did, could they tell me if the driving controls are the same.

little kairi, i don't have time for your mental midgetry. you'll respond like a good troll is supposed to, but imma let you cook and just ignore you because you know that i know that the conversation has far surpassed your comprehension level of understanding.
:mjlol:

So I guess Grand Theft Auto Plays like Saints Row and not Grand Theft Auto

I'm not sure how you don't get what I'm saying, but some of us are born with more or less chromosomes :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo,

the fukking Dragon Mines have to be the most annoying map I've ever played on. That damn bridge was killing me. Took me like 20 tries to get number 1 and that was by luck. shyt was unbearably hard. :snoop: