Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finished Crash 1 at around 80 something percent :ehh:

Playing Crash 2 and you already feel those QoL changes they did. It's good to see you again crouching, sliding, and air slam :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I considered waiting for a price drop just cuz it's a series I've obviously played before and everything and Too Many Games as is, but something about it is calling me to just say fukk it and buy it now. Hvaen't bought a new game in like 2 months newayz, so I suppose I'm due.

Ended up purchasing it that night. Played for about an hour. Got thru a few levels in Crash 1. I think I'm at 19% now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
play a remastered Mario-clone brehs :troll:
Bruh, this thread only exist on this website. Nobody gives a shyt about crash, if you do decide to get it I will be here to say I told you so when you come down off that nostalgia horse :francis:
MMG4z.gif

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I initially thought the game looked like crap when they revealed it but it's a pretty good value for $40.

The Crash model looks a little improved too, he looks less uglier than the reveal model. 2 and 3 play so much better than the 1st one.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
3 relics away from the plat

In dont think im gonna make it tho

Fumbling in the dark, slippery climb and sunset vista can all go fukk off man

Those 3 relics are the hardest in the game i even got the bridge levels faster wtf?