Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Got to Warped right after beating 2. I'll go back to it and 100 percent it. But I want to 100% my baby WARPED how much I missed this game :blessed:
Bazooka is still as broken as ever lol

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
:pacspit: Slippery Climb

fukking High Road wasn't even this frustrating

Crash 1 can fukk off when it comes to 100% completion. The other 2 will def get full completion

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Completed the trilogy :blessed:
Just need to 100% them,

Crash 1 can fukk off when it comes to 100% completion. The other 2 will def get full completion
Yup that level is fukkery, need the red gem for the final 3 levels before the 100% :francis: could platinum the game but the relics can :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'll plat crash 1 when the inevitable patch drops that'll fix the slightly off jumping mechanics that makes Crash 1 just a tad harder than the OG.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Go Ahead and Jump! - Activision Community

So they basically just made an article that said "git gud" despite the complaints and video evidence that certain things are different from the OGs thus leading to unfair deaths cause they decided to use Crash 3's mechanics that don't work in the others:martin:

They know there's complaints about the physics and hurtboxes with video evidence but they basically said they're not fixing it but cooking up DLC :martin:

@Fatboi1 so we gonna have to plat Crash 1 as it is cause they said they ain't fixing it :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go Ahead and Jump! - Activision Community

So they basically just made an article that said "git gud" :martin:

They know there's complaints about the physics and hurtboxes with video evidence but they basically said they're not fixing it but cooking up DLC : martin:

@Fatboi1 so we gonna have to plat Crash 1 as it is cause they said they ain't fixing it :mjcry:
They wilding they could've at least tweaked it. Idk guess u gotta git gud

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
They wilding they could've at least tweaked it. Idk guess u gotta git gud

I fell like this is an activision call (especially with the DLC promotion at the end) but this blog post doesn't help VV with them saying "yeah we know it's fukked up, deal with it"

Amazon bout to eat off these PS4 controllers I'm bout to order when I attempt to plat Crash 1 :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Picked up the game for my wife. She likes it a lot. I played it for a bit and it felt much more floaty than I remember. I don't remember his front flip feeling this way either. It's an adjustment but I don't think it's a huge deal. If I want to play a 1:1 version of the original I'll just go play the original.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picked up the game for my wife. She likes it a lot. I played it for a bit and it felt much more floaty than I remember. I don't remember his front flip feeling this way either. It's an adjustment but I don't think it's a huge deal. If I want to play a 1:1 version of the original I'll just go play the original.
Crash 1's jumps fall slightly faster than the original one but even then it's the "loosest" of them all. Crash 2 and 3 control a bit tighter.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Stormy Ascent is available right now

Free download (In Europe for some reason, says $2.99 in the US store... supposed to be free until August)

EDIT - never mind, it will automatically discount the three bucks once you add it to the cart

Who gonna try it :crygrinmj:

Last edited: