Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
After failing 100 times on every level post Hog Ride on Crash 1, and the OCD in me won't start 2/3 until I finish the first... and because I don't wanna end up with a broken smashed up PS4 I've decided to sell this game and put me out of my misery :francis:

And got way more than I paid for it because it's sold out everywhere over here :mjlol:
:dahell:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm close to giving in on this :sadcam:

Yeah, I considered waiting for a price drop just cuz it's a series I've obviously played before and everything and Too Many Games as is, but something about it is calling me to just say fukk it and buy it now. Hvaen't bought a new game in like 2 months newayz, so I suppose I'm due.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yeah, I considered waiting for a price drop just cuz it's a series I've obviously played before and everything and Too Many Games as is, but something about it is calling me to just say fukk it and buy it now. Hvaen't bought a new game in like 2 months newayz, so I suppose I'm due.
Yup, I have still need to finish of Kingdom Hearts Remix, Borderlands handsome editon got some games on Steam and I just downloaded Until Dawn just now :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, this thread only exist on this website. Nobody gives a shyt about crash, if you do decide to get it I will be here to say I told you so when you come down off that nostalgia horse :francis:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the hell do you beat ripper roo on the 1st crash?

I'm losing patience for this game already :beli:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
yea, I guess you have to kill him by timing when he gets near the TNT crates, I been trying to beat him for the last 30 minutes :snoop:
Stand in the corner on the left. Second platform. And wait till the crate gets there. Hit that one. Jump across to the other side. Wait till the crate gets in the middle. And hit that one. At this point try to hit 2 crates at the same time. While watching out for him. Make sure the crates u hit are toward the middle. Or atleast the bottom left hand corner. Dude has a formula. Once u figure it out it's pretty easy.