Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Somebody get in here and talk me outta quitting Native Fortress forever!!!
full

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you get the box gem in Crash 2's Diggin It?!?!

I pulled it off on the PS1, but that shyt is kicking my ass now!!

It's like after I finish the skull route (WHICH UNFORTUNATELY HAS BOXES) and backtrack to collect all the boxes, I'm getting fukked up by bees and there's like a small input lag that doesn't allow me to hit the bees at the correct time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Crash Nostalgia is legit :skip:

-Stolen from Neogaf
YlMHxHe.jpg

b-b-but nobody cares about Crash.
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy has narrowly beaten Horizon: Zero Dawn to become the UK's biggest single-format boxed release of the year.

In fact, the only game to have enjoyed a bigger Week One was Ubisoft's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, which was released across multiple platforms.

The popularity of Activision's remake follows similar success for Wipeout: Omega Collection, which also topped the charts last month. Like Wipeout, this is the first time Crash Bandicoot has been at the top of the UK physical retail charts.

Crash is now the 24th best-selling video game franchise at UK boxed retail, according to GfK.

Overall, UK boxed game sales are up 93% week-on-week to 331,000 games sold.

UK Charts: Crash Bandicoot is the biggest single-format release of the year

Activision probably got the whip out on those devs to spruce up a Crash Team Racing and Spyro Collection remake.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
How the fukk do you get the box gem in Crash 2's Diggin It?!?!

I pulled it off on the PS1, but that shyt is kicking my ass now!!

It's like after I finish the skull route (WHICH UNFORTUNATELY HAS BOXES) and backtrack to collect all the boxes, I'm getting fukked up by bees and there's like a small input lag that doesn't allow me to hit the bees at the correct time
sheeeeeeeeeit nikka...me and you both trying to get this done...
i thought i was the only one that noticed there was a tiny bit of input lag...like my jumps on emulators or on the ps1 was way more precise..im out here falling short on jumps and idk how.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
after downloading and playing this today, I realized that this new era of gameplay is making us p*ssy.

I rage quit twice today because these new games got me spoiled.

:mjcry:
i cant speak for yal...but i was never a rich kid....so if i got crash....i couldntt rage quit and play something else....i could only get a new game every so often...i had to try and try and try until i beat it
add a nikka on playstation man :mjcry:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Funny enough, they are speedrunning through the original crash 1 I gotta see how they handle the High Road

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
B R U H this nikka didn't even use the ropes. He did it the normal way jumping like it was nothing and only died about 2 or 3 times :damn: