Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
This is BEAUTIFUL brehs :ohlawd:

If companies want to resell us older games, this is how its done
I made a comparision between this game and the older versions & SMB all stars and the OG 8 bit games.

One take away for sure is that those old games were still playable and werent rough on the eyes... those crash games aged fukking terribly.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
That stage os hard as fukk. When i was a kid it took me a a whole weekend to beat.

damn , never got to play crash 1only 2 and 3 but never completed 2 , i finished 3 in one day :wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Went from 20 something lives to only 5 or 6 of them. fukk these bridge stages man and trying to walk on the rope is still evil because you gotta be elegant as fukk or that's yo ass :mjcry:

Still enjoying the hell out of this

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
In Crash 2... why do they automatically give you the red gem? When I did Snow Go, I just knew that I wasn't getting the clear gem because I still had to do the red gem path, but come to find out I got both gems somehow.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Went from 20 something lives to only 5 or 6 of them. fukk these bridge stages man and trying to walk on the rope is still evil because you gotta be elegant as fukk or that's yo ass :mjcry:

Still enjoying the hell out of this

How do you get 20+ lives? I always seem to be around 3-4 and I lose them all quickly on the harder levels. Do you just spam earlier levels to farm lives so you have more for the harder levels? Or do I just suck? :pachaha:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How do you get 20+ lives? I always seem to be around 3-4 and I lose them all quickly on the harder levels. Do you just spam earlier levels to farm lives so you have more for the harder levels? Or do I just suck? :pachaha:
Lol I don't really replay the levels unless I'm going back for the gem or time trials. I've just been getting them.....then losing them on these damn bridge levels :mjcry:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just farmed some lives on sunset vista just kept on the endge and spin killed the bats for about 30 min lmao

I know im gonna lose en all:mjcry:

Game is amazing brehs, just like i remembered and looks so gooooood

They need to hurry with CRASH team racing foreal

Nikka at gamestop i go in and give him my reciept saying im here to pick up a game he goes you here for crash bandicoot ? nikka you already know

Game is gonna sell alot :blessed: