Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Yeah I'm loving this. Game holds up very well

I still have more fun playing the OG Sonic games, other classic genesis games, Crash etc etc than most modern games.

I know many on here will disagree but this Crash game puts modern games to shame, it's simple, fun, colorful, got good music, different level design, challenging but not too hard, and tons of replay value.

RPG's and first person shooters have nothing on this shyt :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just picked mines up. There was like 10 other people there. This one kid was all like ":noah: Omg sorry I'm so excited!"
:skip:it came with a Aku Aku key chain. They ain't give me my dynamic themes so I went back in cuz they talking about nah there's nothing else. I asked this other breh who got it and his receipt had a code. Got mines reprinted right there.

:blessed:

hd image hosting

I picked this up with some new kicks for my b day today.
Word? Well happy birthday my e-brother. May the best of your today's be the worst of your tomorrows. God bless you and give you many more years. :SNAKESALUTE:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word? Well happy birthday my e-brother. May the best of your today's be the worst of your tomorrows. God bless you and give you many more years. :SNAKESALUTE:
Thanks breh.

Walked in the store and got the game, walked out like
1.jpg

Got in the car and felt like
tenor.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The boulder levels are for me. I played the PS1 version a while back and kept dying to them. Cleared the first one on my first try today.

The hog ride though...same as it ever was :francis:
Hog Ride never gave me much trouble.

fukking Lost City and those damn moving boulders & bats still kicking my ass though :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never actually had Crash 1 now that I think of it. I don't remember playingn most of these levels besides the few early ones in the first island from a demo disk.

I KNOW I ain't play this because this shyt is kinnd of fukking with me.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I never actually had Crash 1 now that I think of it. I don't remember playingn most of these levels besides the few early ones in the first island from a demo disk.

I KNOW I ain't play this because this shyt is kinnd of fukking with me.

I went into that level with 30 something lives and came out that level in the teens :bryan:

Last edited: