Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The one after the factory right? That's where I am.

I might have to walk across those ropes :francis:
Yup that one. Better become one with your eyesight because you gotta be on point walking on that shyt too. I just turned the game off just so I can take my frustrations out in Retro City Rampage :mjgrin: fukk those levels

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Are yall playing them chronologically or skipping around?

I'm just starting with the first game. Just beat that damn night fortress level :pacspit:
I'm playing through them Chronologically. Just fiending to get my hands on Warped for old time sakes but I want to 100% complete all of them :noah:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Copped this the other day for my bytch. She has nostalgia for part 1. I only fukks with warped cuz Ima real nikka. She actually to the third set of lvls in 1 tho :myman:

Ima hop on warped tonight. Tryna get the bazooka

Selfish

Banned
Daps

If you enter Up, Up, Down, Down on the Crash Bandicoot Warped game file. The Cursor disappears.

This only happens for Crash Bandicoot Warped, it does not happen to Crash Bandicoot or Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back.

The Spyro Demo Code in the PSX Crash Bandicoot Warped is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Square,

Following Up, Up, Down, Down with Left, Right, Left, Right, the cursor is still gone. I hit Square... but that just loads up the License for the game. And the Cursor returns over Warped. Similarly it isn't Circle, X or Triangle...

L3, R3, Options, The Touchpad, and all the Shoulder Buttons don't make the cursor appear, so maybe it's related to them? The Mystery Begins...
Why would this happen? :damn: CMON GI

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Finally beat Crash 1 :blessed:
Thinking about 100% it and getting all the gems.....gonna be a bytch though :mjcry:
The time relics especially for Crash 1 can :camby:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
The only game I will try to 100% is Crash 2 since I did it eons ago on the PS1

Crash 1 can kick rocks with that shyt.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just picked mines up. There was like 10 other people there. This one kid was all like ":noah: Omg sorry I'm so excited!"
:skip:it came with a Aku Aku key chain. They ain't give me my dynamic themes so I went back in cuz they talking about nah there's nothing else. I asked this other breh who got it and his receipt had a code. Got mines reprinted right there.

:blessed:

hd image hosting

I picked this up with some new kicks for my b day today.
Who had they keychains?