Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this game worth getting if you didn't grow up playing this? I enjoyed Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper, but I'm not sure Crash's gameplay will be similar to those series'.
it's a obstacle course 3d platformer. Crash 1 was a bit clunky while 2 and 3 were smoother. The remake tweaked 1 a little bit but besides that they're really fun.
They're not like Ratchet because that's a 3D shooter/platformer type game.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Is this game worth getting if you didn't grow up playing this? I enjoyed Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper, but I'm not sure Crash's gameplay will be similar to those series'.
I hope so I just pre ordered yesterday came out to 18 bucks
Can't wait to dive in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just picked mines up. There was like 10 other people there. This one kid was all like ":noah: Omg sorry I'm so excited!"
:skip:it came with a Aku Aku key chain. They ain't give me my dynamic themes so I went back in cuz they talking about nah there's nothing else. I asked this other breh who got it and his receipt had a code. Got mines reprinted right there.

:blessed:

hd image hosting

I picked this up with some new kicks for my b day today.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Gamestop are doing an early 9pm release.
I just paid it off since I was in the area.
Breh I keep seeing this and wonder why Sony didn't just unlock the game at 9 to coincide with places like GS selling early. Now people who bought the digital (like me) browsing Instagram/Facebook like :martin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just picked mines up. There was like 10 other people there. This one kid was all like ":noah: Omg sorry I'm so excited!"
:skip:it came with a Aku Aku key chain. They ain't give me my dynamic themes so I went back in cuz they talking about nah there's nothing else. I asked this other breh who got it and his receipt had a code. Got mines reprinted right there.

:blessed:

hd image hosting

I picked this up with some new kicks for my b day today.
Clean that finger nail.