Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

Daps
Reppin
NYC
WFAN fell off real bad.

I remember the days of Joe Beningo & Evan Roberts, followed by Mike and the Mad Dog. Then followed by the human chimney Steve Somers.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Jalen is probably not too far behind in joining with fox. In the same building with his boy, can make early morning appearances on the Carton show, and then sit with Skip later. They can even reintroduce the Jalen & Jacoby podcast after negotiating it back from ESPN.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
WFAN fell off real bad.

I remember the days of Joe Beningo & Evan Roberts, followed by Mike and the Mad Dog. Then followed by the human chimney Steve Somers.
Benigno's still there, just on Saturdays unless someone's on vacation

Once Bill Simmons got Jastremski and the rest of the old guard left, clearly WFAN wasn't ready and the plan they had for the big time hours didn't work until Carton came back

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Benigno's still there, just on Saturdays unless someone's on vacation

Once Bill Simmons got Jastremski and the rest of the old guard left, clearly WFAN wasn't ready and the plan they had for the big time hours didn't work until Carton came back
I think Mad Dog saw the writing on the wall and bounced.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think Mad Dog saw the writing on the wall and bounced.
Mad Dog bounced a long time ago for more control of his own shyt. That was when having your own channel on Sirius was a huge thing. He eats, but there's a reason why he immediately chose to do High Heat and now First Take.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen is probably not too far behind in joining with fox. In the same building with his boy, can make early morning appearances on the Carton show, and then sit with Skip later. They can even reintroduce the Jalen & Jacoby podcast after negotiating it back from ESPN.

man aren't those shows are on two different coasts

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
if Fox gets Jalen Rose & Bill Simmons - they have to give them a show with Jacoby

put that new show after first things first, and it won’t be no reason to turn on ESPN unless it’s an actual game on