Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
damnnn … i’m getting so old I’m completely out of the loop , I had no idea all this was going on

this afternoon flipping through the channels and saw it said Evan and Tiki - just realizing that Craig had left and WFAN split up Tiki & Tierney to add the overnights dude with Tierney. This shyt makes absolutely no sense they should’ve just added the overnight dude to Evan show
WFAN is a shyt show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
damnnn … i’m getting so old I’m completely out of the loop , I had no idea all this was going on

this afternoon flipping through the channels and saw it said Evan and Tiki - just realizing that Craig had left and WFAN split up Tiki & Tierney to add the overnights dude with Tierney. This shyt makes absolutely no sense they should’ve just added the overnight dude to Evan show
WFAN is a shyt show.
If they did that Sal would be getting stepped over. He been a host on the FAN for a minute. Big Mac just started, he has to pay his dues overnight. Not sure how Evan and Tiki will work but I'm actually looking forward to BT and Sal, I think they will be good together.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If they did that Sal would be getting stepped over. He been a host on the FAN for a minute. Big Mac just started, he has to pay his dues overnight. Not sure how Evan and Tiki will work but I'm actually looking forward to BT and Sal, I think they will be good together.

maybe you misunderstood what I meant because the overnight dude that I mentioned in my previous post is Sal
And I was pretty much saying, Sal should have paired up with Evan instead of them breaking BT & Tiki up - before they came to WFAN they had been paired up for I would say damn near a decade on CBS. One would think those two are considered a team rather than separate individuals. It’s interesting they move Tiki to the afternoon slot, which means they must regard him higher then BT

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

that’s real interesting.
I’ve been saying this for a good while the best show on all sports networks is that ‘first things first’ & the worst show on all sports networks is that ‘speaks’

Marcellus giving us the ratings and seeing that FTF is basically doing the same numbers as Colin Cowherd says a whole hellva lot to that show / and Speaks being the worst rated show behind Craig show says a hellva lot as well … Acho is horrible & Joy is really going to regret leaving Cowherd