Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't listened to WFAN in years, but Evan is good solo. He's a less pompous more knowledgeable Mike.
He's not more knowledgeable than Mike. Especially football and baseball.
But he knows maybe all sports better. Mike is not a NBA or NHL guy.
Good riddance, I can't stand Carton so I'm glad he's leaving. Evan knows sports but he's such a nerd he isn't an enjoyable listen to me.
Promote Big Mac!

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tiki is trash. Tierney would've been better. Sal or Big Mac would've been better. shyt, the warm up crew would've been better

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Two things are all but guaranteed:

- the fan afternoon ratings are gonna tank back to where they were post-Mikes 1st retirement and pre-Carton no matter who they put next to Evan (unless Mike or Dog miraculously come through that door)
- the Carton FS1 show is getting cancelled sooner than later, and whatever else they try with him that isn't radio will bomb too

Carton knows that so it's basically TV money >>>> Radio money making his decision, even if it's a temporary bag boost he'll take it to help pay off that settlement from his case quicker. Once FS1 is done with him WFAN will roll out the red carpet to hand him back the afternoon slot or do a reunion with Boomer, because the local NY blue collar degenerates will always tune in once he's attached.