Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That dude's annoying as hell, I feel bad for his wife and kids but can't say the same for him.

Guy's so attention starved that I wouldn't be surprised if a part of him probably gets off on all the pub he's gotten today.
So true, he was trying to get a TV career started and would blurt out randomly how frustrated he was shyt wasn't poppin'. :mjlol:
Plus, his whole beef with Francesa is because Mike gets way more pub than him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yall got any examples of his racist remarks for us out of towners?
They were never overt but besides Ray Rice both he and Boomer were super hard on Black athletes whenever they got in trouble with the law, financial trouble or just played below expectations. They were very proudly pro cop, especially when one gunned down an unarmed Black guy recently. Boomer would also make a lot of slick comments about Obama. Lastly, they were super harsh on Carmelo Anthony for like the smallest most petty shyt. :pacspit:
One incident that really got under my skin, the Jackie Robinson Foundation is based out of NYC. They are attempting to build a museum in his honor in downtown Manhattan. The project was constantly delayed, every year where the museum is going to be they changed the advertising wrapping on it saying coming in 2013, 14', 15' etc. They went on and on about this insinuating misappropriation of funds and how much they are looking forward to going but can't. It was some real disingenuous slimy covert shyt, trying to insinuate incompetence with something that's supposed to be important to Black people. The irony of today is fukkin' sweet. :ohlawd:
Fukk both of them cacs. :pacspit:

Last edited: