Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Feds have a 93% conviction rate according to the latest statistics :mjgrin:

In federal court you will have to serve 85% of your sentence if convicted of federal charges.:mjgrin:

Be a poor man's version of Bernie Madoff in 2017 brehs :mjgrin:
This. Carton will snitch on everybody now. Racist fake tough guys like him will do anything to avoid getting the time in prison he deserves.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The weak always got much to say when you down
2017 join date brehs

JollyActualFennecfox-max-1mb.gif

Daps
I remember listening to Craig Carton before he was even on WFAN and before he had that NJ talk radio show. He used to be a regular on WIP on Philly back in like '93, '94. I thought he was an entertaining listen, didn't know he had so many people who can't stand him. Granted this is over 20 years ago, but still.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:heh: "Guys I did it! $10M liquid, $40M line of credit, $50M more if needed".

This dude must've been blinded by the gambling or high on coke to believe that an investor would put up to $100M into that bullshyt ticket business like he's running a competitor to Live Nation.
This. That ego made him believe he is so smart and such a smooth talker that he closed a nine figure deal.:laff: He has the superior intelligence and genes Trump was bragging to Oprah about having.:mjpls:
No pity for him cbs sports radio isn't doing ESPN numbers but to rack up that much debt he was getting paid alot of legal money and had no reason to be out here desperate trying to score big money to take care of his family. He will say gambling addiction is a disease and he is the real victim here.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This. Carton will snitch on everybody now. Racist fake tough guys like him will do anything to avoid getting the time in prison he deserves.

Yeah the first guy they arrest is the one they think will snitch. Carton is going to be pointing mad gangstas out at a trial and then grow his hair back, maybe even a moustache and be in witness protection in the middle of nowhere.
"Damn, it's a shame to see my man go down in the game!" :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:heh: "Guys I did it! $10M liquid, $40M line of credit, $50M more if needed".

This dude must've been blinded by the gambling or high on coke to believe that an investor would put up to $100M into that bullshyt ticket business like he's running a competitor to Live Nation.
I say he was high on coke. lol
I wonder if he lost all that money betting on the Jets last year? :mjlol: