Craig Carton of WFAN gets arrested in $5.6 Million dollar ticket fraud scheme

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK how Boomer got a radio gig. He's the most boring radio personality I've ever heard in any genre. They need to move up Joe and Evan and call it a day.

That means Joe and Evan have to been seen on tv everyday no offense but both have faces that are only made for radio straight scared the fukking kids on Mike's 30 for 30

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DJEPs4rUMAAyJvs.jpg

A white hood on his head.........how appropriate:mjpls:

Was Craig on some :mjpls: shytt? I know Boomer was. That's why I stopped listening

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
That means Joe and Evan have to been seen on tv everyday no offense but both have faces that are only made for radio straight scared the fukking kids on Mike's 30 for 30

When I worked at Yankee Stadium in 05 I worked the other side of Gate 4 one day by the main entrance, Suzyn Waldman comes in and the new guy next to me has a legit scust face and says no wonder she's on radio that bytch is ugly she needs to put on some make up. I tell him she has on make up not even a bag can help her.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
That dude's annoying as hell, I feel bad for his wife and kids but can't say the same for him.

Guy's so attention starved that I wouldn't be surprised if a part of him probably gets off on all the pub he's gotten today.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He must of owed the mob cause you can tell the third person was bringing up the how csn they pay the hedge fund back etc knowing they couldn't really as they weren't actually running a business

Yeah it said he owed 800k to an unidentified individual(which means bookie which equals mob).

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall got any examples of his racist remarks for us out of towners?

He is not a racist per say because Ray Rice is his boy and he rides for Ray Rice to the death but then again Mike Francesa rides for Lawrence Taylor til the death also but him celebrating Kaep not having a job and following Clay Travis with the Lebron James made up the gate ****** scandal and his pro police stance on everything.

Boomer is a pure piece of shyt he hates any black sports, fake loves the nba while crying about the lack of coverage hockey gets just a pure piece of shyt