Crackdown 3 = X-Box's BOTW

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
False. Xbox has way better online networking.

PS4 has better exclusives but that’s really it. Shooters are better on Xbox, and the multiplats are a wash otherwise.
Other than being able to download a game a bit faster, what benefits does xbox offer in terms of online multiplayer games?

I haven't heard anything about multiplayer games running worse due to playstation network.

Unless your talking about years ago on ps3 when it was free.
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than being able to download a game a bit faster, what benefits does xbox offer in terms of online multiplayer games?

I haven't heard anything about multiplayer games running worse due to playstation network.

to make it worse...games do NOT download faster on xbox....i have a xbox x and a ps4 pro....games download faster on the pro. The interface is also faster on the ps4 which is pathetic considering the xbox one x has more power. Its a design thing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
At this point MS should just say fukk the XB1 and start prepping games for the next Xbox in 2020 or 2021.
What are you even talking about :snoop:
Look, right now they have the most powerful console, they have a shytload of Games on the way, and all the games of today will work on tomorrow's system. So your logic of preparing for tomorrow's games is idiotic. Doesn't matter what games they make tho, as long as some broke a$$hole on the internet says they don't like it will be enough for you to justify not seeing for yourself

If you actually played Xbox games you wouldn't be sounding so.. Uninformed, and could actually formulate an opinion on the future of that product. Until then :leostare:
They almost certainly have breh. Forza will be the only one of the big three to drop again this gen.
Which of the big anything have you played this gen? And while all of the big titles have sequels almost finished, the amount of new games is staggering. You're going to have to come up with yet another new lie. Games and graphics is no longer your strong suit, let's act like Spiderman appeals to all gamers and what is coming after Spiderman in 2018? Not much eh? Good luck with that...

If you don't know the differences in 2018, then you never cared. It's always been this way and you wanna act brand new all of a sudden :mjlol:
to make it worse...games do NOT download faster on xbox....i have a xbox x and a ps4 pro....games download faster on the pro. The interface is also faster on the ps4 which is pathetic considering the xbox one x has more power. Its a design thing
Only thing faster is the interface and that's because much less is going on there. You want speed with less functionality? Alright :gucci:
After cancelling Scalebound no one should take Microsoft seriously.
Post like yours is why no one should take you seriously...
Im still not over Phantom Dust.:francis:
What about it, it was a free HD remake. I never played the original, tested this out and found it enjoyable. Do you still play it?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you don't know the differences in 2018, then you never cared. It's always been this way and you wanna act brand new all of a sudden :mjlol:
I know most of the differences have no effect on playing online.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know most of the differences have no effect on playing online.
You know this because other Sony fanboys said it once in passing and that was good enough for you!!!

Now let's deal with reality, you know damn well Xbox live was better. The question becomes when did Sony catch up? You tell me when that happened sir. I asked the question because it's important to me, I care. When I asked these questions the fanboys here hated that I would ask because they knew..and my threads for sent to Courtdog's kennel :smugbiden:

You see, if I question things line this it gets taken as I'm the fanboy trying to discredit Sony. They don't give a shyt that Sony doesn't care, just as long as I'm not the one saying it is all that matters HERE IN THE ARCADIUM. And it's why you and Sohh many others are ignorant on the subject.

Here's the proof, if you care at all...

How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/09/13/report-xbox-live-is-better-overall-than-psn/

The reason is the cloud (let's laugh now) Microsoft host its own super servers and shares then for free with all its partners. Keeps them in strategic locations worldwide. Sony says "y'all figure out the online on your own"

It's really that simple. I could go into details but that would be all technical and over the majorities heads. See, in one instance Sony can do matchmaking faster but it doesn't do matchmaking BETTER. Xbox had a special way of matchmaking that is best in world. If you don't know, Google it...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Talk out of both sides of your ass brehs
What is wrong with yall?

Where did I say psn didn't work at all? Is this thread not about Sony raising the price of psn? Can one of you nikkas please explain how this price increase is warrented? Can one of you nikkas explain how psn is BETTER than live? Can one of yall explain why hackers can bring psn down for weeks and Microsoft will have live back up in hours? Do yall even feel comfortable with your bank information saved to psn? They jus implemented better security, their shyt got hacked years ago.
:mjlol:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
If you ONLY have an Xbox this gen, that's on you and your stupidity.
That’s true, No need to be on that console Stan wars.

I copped both but of course as an OG Xbox head since day one, my Xbox will get the most play.

I will buy another ps4 when spider man drops and will upgrade to the X1X as well.

Only broke mofos riding with 1 console this gen.

And fukk a Nintendo switch, that shyt ain’t no console.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know this because other Sony fanboys said it once in passing and that was good enough for you!!!

Now let's deal with reality, you know damn well Xbox live was better. The question becomes when did Sony catch up? You tell me when that happened sir. I asked the question because it's important to me, I care. When I asked these questions the fanboys here hated that I would ask because they knew..and my threads for sent to Courtdog's kennel :smugbiden:

You see, if I question things line this it gets taken as I'm the fanboy trying to discredit Sony. They don't give a shyt that Sony doesn't care, just as long as I'm not the one saying it is all that matters HERE IN THE ARCADIUM. And it's why you and Sohh many others are ignorant on the subject.

Here's the proof, if you care at all...

How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/09/13/report-xbox-live-is-better-overall-than-psn/

The reason is the cloud (let's laugh now) Microsoft host its own super servers and shares then for free with all its partners. Keeps them in strategic locations worldwide. Sony says "y'all figure out the online on your own"

It's really that simple. I could go into details but that would be all technical and over the majorities heads. See, in one instance Sony can do matchmaking faster but it doesn't do matchmaking BETTER. Xbox had a special way of matchmaking that is best in world. If you don't know, Google it...
The link you posted is from 2012 before the ps4 released and psn was trash.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Talk out of both sides of your ass brehs

:mjlol:
:gucci:

I was arguing that psn didn't warrant a price hike, what does that have to do with this thread?

I never claimed psn was better than live or anything, I just asked what makes it wayyy better in terms of online play?

I'm not even trying to start a debate or anything, I'm just trying to find out if live got dedicated servers for games that psn dont.