Crackdown 3 = X-Box's BOTW

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
They have? Have they opened any new studios?
I was kinda being sarcastic but they did say that a few months ago. Not sure if theyre actually doing it :skip:

MICROSOFT INVESTING IN STUDIOS TO MAKE MORE FIRST-PARTY GAMES
"We need to grow, and I look forward to doing that."
BY JOE SKREBELS
Microsoft will invest more in software and services in the near future, with a view to making more first-party games, according to Xbox chief Phil Spencer.

Speaking to Bloomberg, Spencer said: “We need to grow, and I look forward to doing that. Our ability to go create content has to be one of our strengths. We haven’t always invested at the same level. We’ve gone through ups and downs in the investment."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was kinda being sarcastic but they did say that a few months ago. Not sure if theyre actually doing it :skip:

MICROSOFT INVESTING IN STUDIOS TO MAKE MORE FIRST-PARTY GAMES
"We need to grow, and I look forward to doing that."
BY JOE SKREBELS
Microsoft will invest more in software and services in the near future, with a view to making more first-party games, according to Xbox chief Phil Spencer.

Speaking to Bloomberg, Spencer said: “We need to grow, and I look forward to doing that. Our ability to go create content has to be one of our strengths. We haven’t always invested at the same level. We’ve gone through ups and downs in the investment."
What Spencer says and what Spencer does :Chancesmug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember the good ol days when court feverishly claimed that the CLOUD would give xbox 500x the power and whatnot and still here we are and the only clouds that xbots see are the ones its raining on em from..a sad life..a sad existance really
Funny you say post because the cloud controls the weather in Forza. And you are about to feel as dumb as you look, excuse me...
This game is either getting cancelled or moved to the next Xbox.
Or Amazon had a glitch :stopitslime:
In Case You Were Wondering, Crackdown 3 Is Not Canceled

And that's from a Sony site Sohh... See all you nikkaz later this year in destruction paradise :blessed:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As an original Xbox owner this console is trash. Laggy ass UI, mediorce games, and terrible leadership. :stopitslime:

It doesnt matter doe cause fukkbois will still buy the next system and nobody will learn their lesson.:francis:

XBOX-2-1080 watch TV on your Kinect and control itvwith the Sega Activator.

Its all good homey.... let me have get your Xbox One my G.....:ehh:

You dont even want it:stopitslime:

Martha

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All this time effort and ambition for the cloud

Over a fukking crackdown game smh
The cloud has been in use since day one, not sure what you're talking about. Its up to developers to take advantage of the cloud and more will once they understand how to harness its power.

Basically think cell processor except way more powerful and not a gimmick

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL