Crackdown 3 = X-Box's BOTW

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Hey everybody, its the sony guy who made this thread claiming the game was cancelled. He's back for another round of "truth" :stop:

Look bruh, who the fukk is Patrick Klepek? Does he work for Insomniac yes or no?
He's a fan, you know, like most ppl who played the game. IF Microsoft was trying to make a big splash you think they would leak what they are doing to Patrick Klepek?

I have to ask that question one more time so you fully take in what is being asked here.

Dear Grand Conde,

I am asking you in open letter form, do you actually believe that Microsoft would release details on a game that would make a huge impact at E3 to Patrick Klepek
Who is Patrick Klepek most of you might be asking? I got you covered. You can either watch an episode from Boy meets world or you can meet his stunt double, Patrick Klepek
rsvosjbzueiydqfnbjtb.jpg

Microsoft was like "Look, we need to turn around our games division. Lets leak Sunset Overdrive 2 to Patrick Klepek so he can get the early word out :blessed:"

Sony Stans :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's incredibly sad is how stans look for one line of text that tickles a fancy and they ignore every and anything else. They let it be known they thinking up ideas for the sequel :dwillhuh: They said they focused on Spiderman right now, but they almost done with Spiderman right? The quote you took was them talking about the patch tho, and even that will come sooner than they are leading on. Here's the entirety of his quote...
Realistically it’s not in the cards at this point. Our engine code is several years developed from Sunset Overdrive, and to re-open that project and try to piece it in there, on a new piece of hardware, plus all of the testing and resources going into it, isn’t something we’re able to do in house. Right now everyone here is focused on Marvel’s Spider-Man.

Read more at: http://gearnuke.com/insomniac-ideas-sunset-overdrive-2-xbox-one-x-patch/
So you taking quotes out of context to make a point bruh bruh? And they don't need to do anything in-house because the Xbox one X uses the same code. All they would need to add is 4k assets when they ready to X enhance it. Victory screech...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I'm not getting into a debate with you because you are fukking insane but if they say all hands are on Spiderman how can they be developing Sunset Overdrive 2?

And if a game isn't in development, how dafuq can it have been leaked? :gucci:

Just give it up breh, nobody with any brains thinks Sunset Overdrive 2 is being made. :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
first platinum now microsofts own studios in developement hell trying to meet insane demands of people who dont game

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hopefully it switched to a better dev. Sumo digital was the 2nd dev on this and it looked like an early gen X1 game last shown. We still never saw any mp gameplay after hearing it referenced for years. So i take it this won't be at E3?:francis: