Crackdown 3 (Official Thread)

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The game is fun, but from the title page I thought I was playing Saints Row 5. It's hilarious how much it borrows from that game (Saints Row 4 basically borrowed from Crackdown so I guess you can say the cypher is complete:yeshrug:)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Ok so i just fought this giant Mech thing... shyt was crazy

I’m having a lot of fun actually :banderas:

I have no idea what these reviews were saying. Its not the best game but it’s mindless fun and destroying shyt while completing basic objectives

It's a game that has always keep shyt going on like, you are always being asked to do a mission or side mission and in the interim, you are blowing shyt up. Mindless fun. It does not ask me to invest much in the game. Just be a super agent and bust some caps into the enemy.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Game is fun as hell, especially after a serious game like RDR2 that I just beat, sometimes its better just to have mindless fun blowing up shyt. Game is beautiful at night, real futuristic feel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing on my day one Xbox and the performance is surprisingly good. With all the explosions and fukkery on screen I still have not noticed any drops in frame rate.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is fun as hell, especially after a serious game like RDR2 that I just beat, sometimes its better just to have mindless fun blowing up shyt. Game is beautiful at night, real futuristic feel.
Yup going back and forth between this and RE2 and it’s almost like a wind down or stress reliever after all the tense moments in that game.

I like the propaganda towers, as each is like its own little platforming puzzle.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing on my day one Xbox and the performance is surprisingly good. With all the explosions and fukkery on screen I still have not noticed any drops in frame rate.
Oh course you didn't :DAIGOMJLOL:
...And you don't even have an XB1X???:DAIGOGUCCI:
The hell have I been debating with you for? :DAIGOSCUSTHOV:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You have not debated anything with me.

Just whatever narrative you stans are on about these days:manny:
So why you tellin me XB1X looks way better than PS4 Pro if you don't have either breh breh.
Tell me. TELL ME! :damn:
:DAIGOSCUST:Let me find out someone else had to tell you what something looks like.
You should hit the oedipus rex, yank your eyeballs out and keep it movin since all you use are your ears these days.
:DAIGOSCUST:Your lack of guap and modern technology is an insult to me and the rest of the good folks on this prestigious message board.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why you tellin me XB1X looks way better than PS4 Pro if you don't have either breh breh.
Tell me. TELL ME! :damn:
:DAIGOSCUST:Let me find out someone else had to tell you what something looks like.
You should hit the oedipus rex, yank your eyeballs out and keep it movin since all you use are your ears these days.
:DAIGOSCUST:Your lack of guap and modern technology is an insult to me and the rest of the good folks on this prestigious message board.
Tell me where I said X1X looks “way better” than pro.

Please post it.

My PC cost more than and performs better than either the X or Pro, but that literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Stay on topic, and stop with the dumb shyt:beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Tell me where I said X1X looks “way better” than pro.

Please post it.

My PC cost more than and performs better than either the X or Pro, but that literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Stay on topic, and stop with the dumb shyt:beli:
So why in the blue hell are you playing crackdown on an OG xbox instead of your uber powerful PC then? :DAIGOWHY: