Crackdown 3 (Official Thread)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Play dumb brehs :smh:
About what? Was the power of the cloud openly advertised as ONLY being a part of the multiplayer? Because I completely missed that if that was the case. Going on the way a few of you bragged about it on here I thought y’all were talking about the campaign this entire time. I have yet to see anything that even comes close to this legendary power of the cloud. I wasn’t checking for this game to begin with. What little information I did have on it came from what I seen you and court post.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
About what? Was the power of the cloud openly advertised as ONLY being a part of the multiplayer? Because I completely missed that if that was the case. Going on the way a few of you bragged about it on here I thought y’all were talking about the campaign this entire time. I have yet to see anything that even comes close to this legendary power of the cloud. I wasn’t checking for this game to begin with. What little information I did have on it came from what I seen you and court post.
Continue to play dumb brehs:scust:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackdown was like a decade ago. A game being a better version of a fun, sandbox game from forever ago is a weird compliment.

The game is just...ok.

Honestly, is this even better than Just Cause 2?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If they would have brought the camera closer to the character and made the aiming more intuitive...it could have really been great.

This was clearly pushed to the casual gamer.
It’s not really about the shooting though. You are supposed to be dashing and bouncing all over the place blowing shyt up. I like collecting the orbs and doing the platforming challenges.

Yes it’s mindless and not very challenging, but it’s fun.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This shyt flopped... Wow

Is Microsoft this clueless or is there a conspiracy against them from gaming journalists

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
idk man i dont how a company that makes so much money cant find talented people that can make triple A games or new IP's its weird to me

It's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy they can't shake off that 2013 E3

They should just team up with Nintendo to take on Sony at this point

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the reality of the situation. Crackdown 1 was ok but wasn't this all-time great title in itself. Crackdown 2 was trash so alot of people don't even fukk with crackdown anyway. I fully expected this title to be trash since it was first announced. Hoped for the best, expected nothing.

If you like crackdown you'll love crackdown 3. If you didn't like crackdown1 you'll likely feel the same about this
I loved the first two games and this one seems like a improvement so I don’t really see why it’s getting trashed. If I had a x1 I would cop