Cowboys taking Cee Dee Lamb over Justin Jefferson may go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes of all time.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That wasn’t a bad pick then it isn’t one now and I hate the cowboys. Ceedee has been basically sharing the ball with Amari, Gallup, I forget the tight end name, and Dallas RBs with Dak play being like a roller coaster. Don’t get me started on Dallas HC and OC incompetence.

Vikings just have Cook and Theilen whose been used much more in the red zone since JJ got drafted. Despite the hate Kirk gets he’s pretty consistent. You have to respect the run with Minnesota. Cook > Elliot and it’s not close. Vikings have had better coaching and now they have a great OC I do have them playing the chiefs in the super bowl lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Half of Coli arguments revolve around luck.

Any shot that goes in was the "right shot", no matter how ill-advised and lucky it was. Any play that doesn't work was the "wrong call", even if it would have worked 90% of the time and was just random chance that it didn't work out. Any draft pick that doesn't hit was a "huge mistake", even if it was impossible to know at the time. Any free throw that rims out was a "choke job", even though literally no one can shoot 100% and some shots will always rim out. Any player who ends up on the winning team had a "clutch performance", even if they played like shyt and were simply bailed out by their teammates or poor performances by the opposing team.

You see this over, and over, and over again.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s all hindsight bs those were a stud grouping of WRs. If you could tell me beyond a reasonable doubt with pure evidence that Jefferson would be better you should be a scout.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That wasn’t a bad pick then it isn’t one now and I hate the cowboys. Ceedee has been basically sharing the ball with Amari, Gallup, I forget the tight end name, and Dallas RBs with Dak play being like a roller coaster. Don’t get me started on Dallas HC and OC incompetence.

Vikings just have Cook and Theilen whose been used much more in the red zone since JJ got drafted. Despite the hate Kirk gets he’s pretty consistent. You have to respect the run with Minnesota. Cook > Elliot and it’s not close. Vikings have had better coaching and now they have a great OC I do have them playing the chiefs in the super bowl lol
You missing the point that Ceedee can have a whole offense around him and still go ghost. He puts up numbers for box score purpose he doesn’t actually impact the game. Last year playoff, Cooper was getting locked up and they needed Ceedee to step at where was he?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missing the point that Ceedee can have a whole offense around him and still go ghost. He puts up numbers for box score purpose he doesn’t actually impact the game. Last year playoff, Cooper was getting locked up and they needed Ceedee to step at where was he?

What? Amari had 10 targets 6 catches 64 yards and a TD. The tight end and Gallup had more targets which further proves how Ceedee has had to share targets with other players like I said in my previous post while JJ doesn’t. He had 164 targets, 4th in the league last year and 125 before. More than Theilen both years.

While Gallup and Amari both had over 100 targets since Ceedee was drafted. Dak really didn’t play well that game you mentioned and ultimately he blew it.

Yes I think JJ is better but Ceedee wasn’t a bad pick. It’s too early to say that. The cowboys are dealing with an injured offensive line and their starting quarterback is out. As much as I hate the cowboys this should be common sense and the biggest overreaction I’ve seen so far

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Saying this as an OU dude... CeDee came up small in a lot of important games or made some boneheaded mistakes at this time at OU. The hype around Mayfield and what Lincoln Riley was doing got CeDee (and others) his draft position.... not to say he didn't deserve to go in round 1, but it was arguable who was the best WR in that draft.

Obviously, looking now, Jefferson is the better WR.

Maybe with a different QB, CeDee looks better.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Checks avi. :mjlol: .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Almost as bad as when some team told Randy Moss they’d take him then drafted Greg Ellis instead :pachaha:
Don’t leave out the best part. 2 years later they give up 2 first round picks for Joey Galloway. I’ve gets hurt in his first game and basically didn’t do dikk his entire time in Dallas.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What? Amari had 10 targets 6 catches 64 yards and a TD. The tight end and Gallup had more targets which further proves how Ceedee has had to share targets with other players like I said in my previous post while JJ doesn’t. He had 164 targets, 4th in the league last year and 125 before. More than Theilen both years.

While Gallup and Amari both had over 100 targets since Ceedee was drafted. Dak really didn’t play well that game you mentioned and ultimately he blew it.

Yes I think JJ is better but Ceedee wasn’t a bad pick. It’s too early to say that. The cowboys are dealing with an injured offensive line and their starting quarterback is out. As much as I hate the cowboys this should be common sense and the biggest overreaction I’ve seen so far
:russell: Breh all you doing is pulling up number, go watch that game, go watch the last game, I already said he shows up on the box score but when the game is on the line he goes ghost