Cowboys taking Cee Dee Lamb over Justin Jefferson may go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes of all time.

Menna

All Star
Daps
He will take my Fantasy team to the promise land.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That’s not true tho, Justin Jefferson played the outside the year before 2018 and was one of the better receivers in the SEC
That’s true but he was dropping shyt and was obviously better in the slot in college

Reason why they moved Jamar outside and put Jettas inside

Nothing wrong wit being a slot fr tho I’m just saying why I think CeeDee was seen as the better prospect

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Frfr.

Jeudy was a good pick. He hasn't had the prolific passer that Jefferson has had. So much is situational.

I dislike when people criticize picks years later. But I know Eagles fans hated the Reagor pick and wanted Jefferson from the jump
So now we're gonna act like Kirk-fukking-Cousins is some kind of great quarterback:dead:?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So u saying they fukked up by picking up a WR who had 1100 yards last year but fail to mention they have Wack Prescott as their QB? How u a Cowboys fan and dont even know your own damn teams flaws :dead:

typical casual
Cuz when Ceedee is asked to be #1 he goes ghost

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Debatable too

JJ was only a Y receiver at LSU

CeeDee played X,Z,Y and he balled vs teams #1 CB more times than not
Lies. Jefferson is playing slot, x, and y in these highlights

LSU had played more top 25 teams in the country and he still blew Cee Dee’s stats out the water. Not no mention he’s not even the focus point of the offense, like Cee Dee is

Jerz

All Star
Daps
How good Jefferson is - was harder to predict. He was catching passes from an elite quarterback. Burrow was feeding them lsu receivers - with pin point accuracy throws. Perfectly placed, perfectly timed

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

LSU had played more top 25 teams in the country and he still blew Cee Dee’s stats out the water. Not no mention he’s not even the focus point of the offense, like Cee Dee is

2018 he played X and was decent

2019 he moves to slot and explodes

Chase was better outside receiver at LSU than Jjettas

A sophomore took his spot on the outside and out produced him from that position, it was bound to hurt his draft stock whether nikkas wanna admit it or not