Cowboys taking Cee Dee Lamb over Justin Jefferson may go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes of all time.

broller

Veteran
Daps
see I hate scenarios like this. Cause at the time it genuinely wasn’t a bad pick and a lot of teams probably would have also :manny:

Frfr.
What about the Raiders, Broncos, & Eagles?

Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III was driving 156 MPH before fatal crash

Jeudy was a good pick. He hasn't had the prolific passer that Jefferson has had. So much is situational.

I dislike when people criticize picks years later. But I know Eagles fans hated the Reagor pick and wanted Jefferson from the jump

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Frfr.

Jeudy was a good pick. He hasn't had the prolific passer that Jefferson has had. So much is situational.

I dislike when people criticize picks years later. But I know Eagles fans hated the Reagor pick and wanted Jefferson from the jump
The Eagles team thread and draft thread from that year said something totally different :pachaha:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
The Eagles team thread and draft thread from that year said something totally different :pachaha:

Yea a lot of us wanted no parts of Jefferson, thought he was a slot receiver only. Jordan Matthews 2.0 was wat I heard leading up to the draft :heh:

I ain't gonna lie I was one of them. I wanted Patrick Queen at 21. Knowing damn well they will never draft a first round linebacker.

But when CeeDee was falling, I was like no way the Byrds don't take him at 21 but those damn c00nboys took him and they didn't even need him.

But overall, that Jalen Reagor pick blindsided us all in that thread, mind u this was a year after they took JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK. So u would think they would go the conventional route.

Glad they finally learned their lesson and stop doing dumb shyt in the first round and started taking the best player available.

:ufdup:And P.S. y all getting smacked on Monday night for ur okd coach and front office laughing at us

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Why though? I saw nothing that showed Lamb was better than JJ. Did Lamb have a better combine?
Maybe I'm not remembering it right. But Cee Dee was considered by everybody to be first wr off the boards. He was penciled in to the Raiders, but they went Raiders and thought they could outsmart common sense.

Justin wasn't the #1 receiver on his college team like Cee Dee so maybe that went into it.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I'm not remembering it right. But Cee Dee was considered by everybody to be first wr off the boards. He was penciled in to the Raiders, but they went Raiders and thought they could outsmart common sense.

Justin wasn't the #1 receiver on his college team like Cee Dee so maybe that went into it.
My question is why? Cee Dee was never better than JJ