COVID Couldn't stop it! Champions League Final 2020 Thread: Bayern Munich vs PSG, 23/08/2020

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Vancouver Whitecaps alum
MLS could have prob got 100mill for him now :wow:
Yessir

He is a true Gem, but also I think if Canada focused more on finding talented players not from privileged backgrounds they could find even MORE gems in the rough.

Soccer becoming a rich white kid sport with gatekeepers and pay to play in North America is an absolute atrocity.

Me and my son break his game tape down.

Marcus Rashford is my son’s favorite player but I want him to patten his game after Davies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yessir

He is a true Gem, but also I think if Canada focused more on finding talented player not from privileged backgrounds they could find even MORE gems in the rough.

Soccer becoming a rich who’re kid sport with gatekeepers in North America is an absolute atrocity.

Marcus Rashford is my son’s favorite player but I want him to patten his game after Davies.

I think with the Canadian premier league Growing and as well the mls teams and academies hopefully more players of that ilk and skill come about. Canada is a country of immigrants so there should be no reason hopefully we continue to produce great players It took the raptors and like Vince Carter and suddenly like a generation later you got wiggins, Jamal Murray, Dwight Powell, olynyk , barrett , Joseph etc.

Davies and Jonathan David are world class players

And I agree playing soccer in Canada is almost becoming as expensive as playing hockey

your son has good taste in players hopefully he doesn’t Owen Hargreaves/ Sydney Leroux us in the future :to:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
PSG has had an easy run towards the final, if we're being honest. They'll come unstuck against the Bayern machine.

3-1 Bayern.

If y'all got VPNs, the UK Champions League broadcaster, BT Sport, is showing the final for free on their YouTube channel. :sas2:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Need this PSG win

Neymar and Mbappé winning would be very satisfying

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yessir

He is a true Gem, but also I think if Canada focused more on finding talented players not from privileged backgrounds they could find even MORE gems in the rough.

Soccer becoming a rich white kid sport with gatekeepers and pay to play in North America is an absolute atrocity.

Tell your son to pattern his game after Murda Mase Greenwood if he is a United fan. You just going to make your son end up as a speed merchant if you follow Davies and Rashford tbh. With Greenwood he'll learn the intricacies of using both feet equally if he is a forward.

Youre better off teaching him movement, passing and decision making and leave the sprinting stuff till later.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Last team to win the UCL unbeaten was Man Utd. Last team before that was Man Utd in 1999.

Herrera needs to make sure Bayern don't win, so we can protect the last bit of dignity we have left :mjgrin::mjcry: