COVID Couldn't stop it! Champions League Final 2020 Thread: Bayern Munich vs PSG, 23/08/2020

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I was going to feel bad for Neymar, but then I realize he already has a champions league

they better bid in for Aouar to come and help their industrious midfield.

Ander Herara as your starting midfield isn't really shaking boats

Mbappe and Neymar disappointed me

I wanted PSG to win to piss off the "traditional" soccer world

shouts to Coman though. score the winning goal against your former team. He was actually the best player on the pitch.

Ander created multiple chances and their midfield was played through once he was off. If Mbappe shoots anywhere, but atraight we talk about how great his pass was. If Angel has a right foot we celebrate his patience. Front 3 lost this game.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The match was decided in midfield and Bayern were nearly flawless in that position. They were so dominate in midfield they still controlled possession late in the game when usually the losing team would dominate and throw everything at the defence. If PSG invest in world class CM’s they could be here again next year
all they need is Aouar or even his teammate Caquret, would be good enough. someone who can shield the ball and is great against the press and the spray the ball to the forwards in good position. Only Verrati from their midfield can do it.
However, Bayern has Thaigo as their only midfielder that can do that, but Bayern created almost half their chances from pressing really good. So maybe if PSG was coach like that, things can be different.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The match was decided in midfield and Bayern were nearly flawless in that position. They were so dominate in midfield they still controlled possession late in the game when usually the losing team would dominate and throw everything at the defence. If PSG invest in world class CM’s they could be here again next year

Exactly. They lost the match in the midfield. You waste your best player's attacking prowess when he constantly has to drop deep to make shyt happen

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
FARMERS LEAGUE
clown-face_1f921.png