Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about that.
India's air population is very serious.
India also has a drug problem.

but we talking about the corona virus.

it is interesting to see India and Africa not suffer from the virus.

I just don't know, breh. this virus started because china likes to eat bats, snakes, rats, etc

India has smog but no where and I mean no where like china.

You literally can't look up in the sky and see the moon at night or stars or the sun in many of the big cities in china. You got kids in Shanghai and other chinese cities that have never seen the stars in the sky.

You can only see the outline of the moon and the sun.

The smog in india is night and day compared to china.

Second india does not have the volume of construction that is going on in china. Like literally you can see multiple high rises being built in a 10 mile radius. There are places in Shanghai in a 40 mile area where they are building 30 to 40 high rises at once...:dead:

Also I am not doubting how it started. I even mentioned it on here how I been to a wet market in china.

I am stating how easily it can spread in china.

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know her name, this the best I could find
76478-D3-A-14-E3-46-BB-9-CBA-51-D4-BFE1-D8-AE.png

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of y'all believe that this was all constructed? What I mean by that is, not necessarily that it's a fake virus, because there are real casualties and that's unfortunate , but what I mean is that they are doing this so that the eventual vaccine that they give us is going to have something in it that they can use to control us?