COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's still interesting places like Africa, India, and nations in South America are not hit as hard as the G8 countries.
If you look at how many places in Africa are handling it, they are treating it more seriously from the get go than us, a supposed first world country. These places Trump call shyt hole countries are handling it better than his dumbass.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Have you spoken to Xi somehow segues to China has been buying our agricultural products

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I still stand by that the environment in china and the peole there is the biggest issue.

As I mentioned on here before I have worked in china and india. The difference is that the environment in china (the air is not clean). In the big cities darn near everyone has a cough due to the horrible smog. Many people also smoke a lot.

But in india the air is very clean compared to china and I don't think I have seen a person even smoke a cigarette in India.

So IMO the virus can easily spread in china even if folks have no symptoms because everyone has a cough (or a lot of folks have a cough).
I don't know about that.
India's air population is very serious.
India also has a drug problem.

but we talking about the corona virus.

it is interesting to see India and Africa not suffer from the virus.

I just don't know, breh. this virus started because china likes to eat bats, snakes, rats, etc