COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
21virus-nationalguard-2-superJumbo.jpg

:hhh:This imagery is Disgusting, shame on the government for promoting this twisted programing

This picture says it all....we need military intervention to spray down our kids play mats? :comeon:

Again, not about to predict the future, but as of now we ain't there yet...

Daps
Bezos out here looking like a clown, even Musk out here trying to build ventilators and shyt

yep say what you want about ELON MUSK because whenever there's a world crisis, he at least tries to get involved to see how he can help. It's probably for publicity as much as anything else, but hey :manny:

I meant Musk, not Bezos

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
brehs that know the politics in Italy

when they say that Italy's cases are going up, how does this affect the Vatican? I know that the vatican is it's own city-state, but it is located in the country of Italy, so what did they do? close the city gates to everybody?

and why aren't we hearing about any possible cases in the Vatican with all this news out of Italy?

Vatican is its own little territory within Italy

Very very small

They probably closed the gates and they are known for their security measures

If they have any cases they would only consider disclosing to assuage concerns about the Pope

The Pope got sick a while ago but they said it was just the cold

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Are there any projections to estimate the spread of COVID-19 and a timeline of its passing?
– Dennis from Las Vegas

Yes, there are many projections, but scientists say they all hinge on how people behave. That's why it's essential to social distance and do what you can to prevent spread.

A conservative USA TODAY analysisbased on data from the American Hospital Association, U.S. Census, CDC and WHO estimates that 23.8 million Americans could contract COVID-19, leaving almost six seriously ill patients for every existing hospital bed. Another analysis finds that America’s trajectory of community spread is trending toward toward Italy’s, where circumstances are dire.

One researcher at the Global Center for Health Security estimated last month that as many as 96 million Americans could be infected. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security estimated that 38 million Americans will need medical care for COVID-19. The CDC's worst-case-scenariois that about 160 million to 210 million Americans will be infected by December. Under this forecast, 21 million people would need hospitalization and 200,000 to 1.7 million could die by the end of the year.

Outside the U.S., leaked British documents projected that a coronavirus outbreak could rage until spring 2021. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said 60% to 70% of her country's population could eventually become infected.

This is what I figured, we are all going to get it and only the strong will survive.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
brehs that know the politics in Italy

when they say that Italy's cases are going up, how does this affect the Vatican? I know that the vatican is it's own city-state, but it is located in the country of Italy, so what did they do? close the city gates to everybody?

and why aren't we hearing about any possible cases in the Vatican with all this news out of Italy?
There was one confirmed case in Vatican City a little while ago. I haven't heard anything since. You have to remember that only 1000 people live in Vatican City, it's like a little town, I'm sure there's plenty of other 1000-person communities in Italy that haven't been hit hard yet. A lot of the cases and deaths are concentrated in certain areas, and the worst is in the north.

Also, a few weeks ago the pope stopped appearing in public so crowds wouldn't come to see him and he's livestreaming from his library instead. All the museums have been shut and the churches are now closed to outsiders. And they're following the lockdown rules. So there's a decent chance they could stay clear.