COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Everything made in china getting delayed!!!:sadcam: No PS5 , no new Iphone...

A lot of stuff is going to get delayed. Supply chains are going to get hit. So much is made in China. So many raw materials are from china. A lot of the manufacturing plants are closed, and have to comply with some crazy rules right now. Imagine how it's going to be when auto repair shops can't get the parts they need.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A lot of stuff is going to get delayed. Supply chains are going to get hit. So much is made in China. So many raw materials are from china. A lot of the manufacturing plants are closed, and have to comply with some crazy rules right now. Imagine how it's going to be when auto repair shops can't get the parts they need.

German parts should be easy to get, those japanese parts are gonna be fubar'd... and american car parts can come from mexico and or canada for the time being... if the american car companies was smart to change over until china gets this shyt resolved... but the electronics companies... YIKES...:picard:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
German parts should be easy to get, those japanese parts are gonna be fubar'd... and american car parts can come from mexico and or canada for the time being... if the american car companies was smart to change over until china gets this shyt resolved... but the electronics companies... YIKES...:picard:

And maybe I'm incorrect, but aren't a lot of our generic perception drugs and vaccines also from China? I think I read somewhere that a lot a saline is sourced there. Even food like tilapia is farmed over there. Granted, some is done in Peru as well. If this isn't cleared up soon, it's going to be :picard: for a lot of industries. Walmart, Target and Amazon will end up feeling this shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And maybe I'm incorrect, but aren't a lot of our generic perception drugs and vaccines also from China? I think I read somewhere that a lot a saline is sourced there. Even food like tilapia is farmed over there. Granted, some is done in Peru as well. If this isn't cleared up soon, it's going to be :picard: for a lot of industries. Walmart, Target and Amazon will end up feeling this shyt.

Gonna have to go to mexico and canada just like everyone else from now on...:mjlol:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
shyt is getting serious over here in the UK
:francis:
Screenshot-20200210-140448.jpg

Screenshot-20200210-140613.jpg

Screenshot-20200210-140637.jpg

Brighton is a place a lot of Chinese tourists visit as well.

Last edited: