COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... this shyt is more frightening than the movies. You can't even call this scare mongering anymore. This is truly going to wipe out a lot more people worldwide if it can incubate inside someone for that long undetected.:ohmy::no:
Yea, I feel like it’s turned the corner in the past few days...

The thing that’s really going to let us know what it will be is this Diamond Princess cruise ship situation.
If out of the 61 infected 0-1 die.. that keeps with the 2% or likely less death rate. This will still be bad but the world will manage without something absolutely catastrophic happening.

but if more people on that ship become infected .. that’s frightening in terms of virality.. and even worse .. if 7 or 8 of those 61 die.. lord forbid... that means China has been lying to an extreme degree and the death rate is actually something astronomical.

i pray that everyone on that ship gets through this and makes it home in the next several weeks

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Yea, I feel like it’s turned the corner in the past few days...

The thing that’s really going to let us know what it will be is this Diamond Princess cruise ship situation.
If out of the 61 infected 0-1 die.. that keeps with the 2% or likely less death rate. This will still be bad but the world will manage without something absolutely catastrophic happening.

but if more people on that ship become infected .. that’s frightening in terms of virality.. and even worse .. if 7 or 8 of those 61 die.. lord forbid... that means China has been lying to an extreme degree and the death rate is actually something astronomical.

i pray that everyone on that ship gets through this and makes it home in the next several weeks
3 deaths in 300 something cases outside of China. Are those countries lying also?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Brehs... this shyt is more frightening than the movies. You can't even call this scare mongering anymore. This is truly going to wipe out a lot more people worldwide if it can incubate inside someone for that long undetected.:ohmy::no:

I hate I ever read Stephen King's The Stand as a child

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: I ordered medical mask the week this all popped off, directly from a medical supply company, they just emailed me said they need to get these out to medical professionals first, so they are canceling all orders

:francis: I thought this wasn't a big deal

Damn that's fukked up, did they even at least give you a damned refund???:picard:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop: da fukk - shyt is crazyyyyy

EQV01XhUEAElO4n

EQV04QUVUAMZxat

EQV03ZCU8AIgsnk

EQV02SLUUAEE-Ha