COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Looks like pr stunt

Mr. Peak Prosperity on youtube said that they do it because it helps remove the virus from the air. Just like when you leave a quarantined system, those sprayed gasses do not "wash YOU" as much as they are intended to latch onto particulates in the atmosphere and nullify them (cause them to fall, envelope them, ... ).

@ 19:05 timestamped

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is rising, Brehs.

:lupe:

I'm actually quite alarmed (for lack of a better word)

I'm seeing a bunch of people saying the reason they don't want to go to quarantine is because they'll never come back and seeing other people say this is "population control".

This shyt is crazy.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
:mjtf:Before I was just worried. Now I’m officially fukking scared:whoa:

[redacted]

@Omnia_Omnibus

·
1h

Replying to
@htommy998
This is someone’s unrelated suicide attempt. Has nothing to do with the Coronavirus or the contemporary crisis in China. Check out the source twitter account, it’s a conspiracy laden Trumpian account. Credibility is below zero

Not to mention Asians are notorious for their suicidal tendencies. They are actually always jumping out of buildings and shyt due to high stress and their work life balance.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

[redacted]

@Omnia_Omnibus

·
1h

Replying to
@htommy998
This is someone’s unrelated suicide attempt. Has nothing to do with the Coronavirus or the contemporary crisis in China. Check out the source twitter account, it’s a conspiracy laden Trumpian account. Credibility is below zero

Not to mention Asians are notorious for their suicidal tendencies. They are actually always jumping out of buildings and shyt due to high stress and their work life balance.

True, but this is climbing out of buildings because the government is coming for you. That’s different.