COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like in all crises, the rich will weather the current situation and the poor and middle class will suffer. That’s really the crux of it. Everything else is noise.

From many people (black folks especially) the economic fallout from this may top what we saw in 2008. The service sector (barbers, hair salons, spas, theme parks, etc.) will be decimated by the weeks of inactivity. Next will come mass layoffs as companies react to decreased demand.

Meanwhile, the rich will tap into their reserves and hunker down until this whole thing passes, while protecting themselves with fiscal and policy actions.

For everyone else, strap your seatbelt in. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Like in all crises, the rich will weather the current situation and the poor and middle class will suffer. That’s really the crux of it. Everything else is noise.

From many people (black folks especially) the economic fallout from this may top what we saw in 2008. The service sector (barbers, hair salons, spas, theme parks, etc.) will be decimated by the weeks of inactivity. Next will come mass layoffs as companies react to decreased demand.

Meanwhile, the rich will tap into their reserves and hunker down until this whole thing passes, while protecting themselves with fiscal and policy actions.

For everyone else, strap your seatbelt in. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

They also going to invest on the dip and eat even more in the next few years :francis:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The question was originally about people who feel sick and say they can't get tested. He bulldozed the narrative into being just about people who feel okay. He never answered that shyt. That whole thing was wild as fukk. Those who were barely okay before this are gonna be wrecks, and those who were wrecks are gonna end their shyt based on how this is all coming across right now. That dude couldn't reassure me into thinking I was gonna live to see tomorrow if it was 11:59. He's trash at anything that isn't trolling.
And I just saw his approval is rising this country really is filled with fools. People heard check and forgot he's the reason we're in this shyt:mjtf::bryan:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Question for the Mass folks on here, I'm in upstate/Albany area and I go to the dispensary once every couple of weeks to get my smoke. How will this affect the dispensaries? Does anyone know? They are still open now, should I just go tonight and max out? I been in self q for 2 weeks now, have gloves, and plenty masks, just need the smoke for my wife because her pain meds (oxy's and fent patches) dont do shyt for her anymore, only the smoke.

Daps
Question for the Mass folks on here, I'm in upstate/Albany area and I go to the dispensary once every couple of weeks to get my smoke. How will this affect the dispensaries? Does anyone know? They are still open now, should I just go tonight and max out? I been in self q for 2 weeks now, have gloves, and plenty masks, just need the smoke for my wife because her pain meds (oxy's and fent patches) dont do shyt for her anymore, only the smoke.
They are well aware of the coronavirus fukkery going on and are hopefully taking extra precautions to keep the supply clean
That's what I'm assuming

Daps
:unimpressed:

ABD5-B133-C1-EE-4-AF5-B2-A9-71896-E858003.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i just got word that TX is up next , Nat Guard rolling out and getting set up .

Are y’all recreational? I can see them stopping that soon so yeah stock up breh