COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Anyone quarantined with their significant other is going to be truly tested. This will be make and break for a lot of them. Probably the longest they’ve spent so Much time together.

My friend is stressing right now. She doesn't know what the fukk she is going to do if she has to be with her husband 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My friend is stressing right now. She doesn't know what the fukk she is going to do if she has to be with her husband 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Brehs think I’m lying when I say most women can’t stand their husbands, and that’s why they cheat at work.

It feels good to be single and have your own place. Women are trying to hit me up to stay at mine. Straight bushes.:camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
im talking about if they're positive...and live w/ someone sick.

There is no lockdown to the point where you cant leave the house...thats not whats going on in California.

at the end of the day....nothing is going to change.
Stay home and pray their reckless behavior does not lead to the death of that family member...:yeshrug:

Bottomline here is, 100 sick people can be treated and if they die, they die...

You can't treat 368 million people, so if the 100 need to be locked up, so be it...

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Asian people in italy are finished there's gonna be some serious jungle justice:snoop:

Lol, Italy government will protect the Chinese citizens . They are heavily dependent on China like everybody else

Only the USA can go Hard on Chinese and say it's the Chinese Flu

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Brehs think I’m lying when I say most women can’t stand their husbands, and that’s why they cheat at work.

It feels good to be single and have your own place. Women are trying to hit me up to stay at mine. Straight bushes.:camby:

If she could she would stay at mines:russ:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Air canada sending an email to their employees about contacting the company via an exclusive email regarding not being able to work because of covid 19 ...

Why am I thinking they're hiding the fact that air canada employees have gotten the virus :ohhh: we all walk through the same door to get to work and punch in and out in the same room :francis: