Daps
:unimpressed:

ABD5-B133-C1-EE-4-AF5-B2-A9-71896-E858003.jpg
China :dead:

Germany doing something right :ohhh:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I'll be posting positive shyt as a result of life as we know it. This doomsday shyt ain't healthy to be immersed in. I acknowledge it and am doing my part.

First the drunken ellyfants, now this:blessed:
:mjgrin:

Love it.

Did you see the one with the lil ballerina girl on stage breaking down crying and her dad came through on stage (with another baby in hand) and danced with her until she settled down? Wifey shared that one with me yesterday cuz she knows how much I'm a "girl dad" like Kobe said. (I got 3 girls and a boy)

Black dads doing KING business.

:salute:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYC has a big problem.:lupe:

Coronavirus Cases Strain New York City Hospitals: ‘We’re Getting Pounded’

Coronavirus Cases Strain New York City Hospitals: ‘We’re Getting Pounded’

Swiftly rising number of patients, sooner than expected, leads to supply shortages and concern about what is to come

By
Shalini Ramachandran,
Joe Palazzolo,
Melanie Grayce West and
Melanie Evans
March 20, 2020 11:58 am ET

New York City hospitals are already straining under the onslaught of novel coronavirus cases, even as state officials say the real peak of the outbreak is nearly a month and a half away.

Doctors at the largest public hospital in New York say equipment shortages have resulted in them wearing the same masks for as long as a week. Emergency-room physicians at another hospital are having to reuse gowns. Some large hospitals already have exceeded the capacity of their intensive-care units.

At least one city hospital, faced with dwindling supply of ventilators amid the surge of coronavirus patients, had to seek more from a sister hospital.

“We’re getting pounded,” said Mangala Narasimhan, a doctor at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, part of Northwell Health, the largest hospital system in New York. “I’ve been in ICU care for 15 years, and this is the worst I have ever seen things.”

Hospitals expect the problems to mount. Earlier this week, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the outbreak is expected to peak in 45 days, and by then the state would need tens of thousands of more beds. On Friday, the governor ordered all nonessential workers in the state to stay at home.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
just cleared out my storage unit and moved all my product in my apartment...
...place looks like a fukking garage now.

I was on target to breeze past $120K this year till the virus...
...ima still hustle my ass off while everyone else is panicking <birdmanhandrub>