COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Quarantine them where?
They are already telling folks to stay home.

The reality is...thousands (if not millions) have already had it (or have it now)...
...the majority of this country is going to get it wether we like it or not...aint shyt we can do about it.

Its not going to stop till either we all get it, or there is a vaccine.

The government knows this, professionals know this...
...they cant tell the public that because people will freak out.
Not all people are staying home...

You have countless people going shopping or to work because they're asymptomatic and spreading this shyt...that's the problem...

When a person knows they have it, they're more likely to listen and stay home...

That's why its important to test as many people as possible and enforce mandatory quarantines on the positives...That's the only way you're going to slow this shyt down...That's what China did and it has had a positive result if their propaganda department is to be believed...

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just went to the gas station on my lunch.
shyt looks like a Friday night rush hour out there. Our population is 190,000. You can't make people sit still who work at home or are unemployed. It's simply not gonna happen

If government starts cutting checks, free food, freeze mortgages and utility bills, folks wouldn't mind sitting on their ass all day watching Better Call Saul.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I just went to the gas station on my lunch.
shyt looks like a Friday night rush hour out there. Our population is 190,000. You can't make people sit still who work at home or are unemployed. It's simply not gonna happen
I went across to the gas station on my lunch break and shyt was like normal. I doubt we even got 70k ppl here in Decatur though:mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Not all people are staying home...

You have countless people going shopping or to work because they're asymptomatic and spreading this shyt...that's the problem...

When a person knows they have it, they're more likely to listen and stay home...

That's why its important to test as many people as possible and enforce mandatory quarantines on the positives...That's the only way you're going to slow this shyt down...That's what China did and it has had a positive result if their propaganda department is to be believed...
thing is...you cant do that here.

China is able to move quickly because of communism...
...USA is a much different place.

There are positives and negatives to having freedom.

If someone is living w/ a old/sick person and still going outside...thats on them.

And if they tested positive...where are they going to go?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If government starts cutting checks, free food, freeze mortgages and utility bills, folks wouldn't mind sitting on their ass all day watching Better Call Saul.

If they want these Americans to sit their asses home, and be somewhat complacent, they're going to have to cut a check.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

:usure: then where they gonna go? Ain't nobody hiring right now:martin:

:ufdup: already happening and this party hasn't even started properly.

VPeBt1ml.png

Trump's cronies, Weinstein and more have already petitioned for home arrest because of this virus.

ACLU already on the case.

Louisiana ACLU calls for release of some state prisoners as coronavirus cases increase
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_f77a67f2-63f2-11ea-a2ca-5b2513ab18ea.html

ACLU calls on Justice Department, Bureau of Prisons to release inmates vulnerable to coronavirus
ACLU calls on Justice Department, Bureau of Prisons to release inmates vulnerable to coronavirus

Activists implore prisons to release at-risk inmates to prevent coronavirus deaths
Activists implore prisons to release at-risk inmates to prevent coronavirus deaths