COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Oh shyt, for real?

I need to read up on that and follow the story. I'm still unsure if it truly works or not. But I'd love for that to be the case. I can't see this country doing 18 months of this shyt.
Yes were getting in shipments to all the depots and etc come monday. But we used whatever was in stock today.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
what would be the point of someone healthy being tested?
aint shyt they can do for you.
Having asymptomatic people unknowingly walking around spreading this shyt is ass backwards and idiotic...

According to doctors, symptoms of the virus for most people don't show up for 2 weeks...

All it takes is one sneeze or a cough...If you honestly want to stop this shyt, you have to test everyone and quarantine all the positives...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
what would be the point of someone healthy being tested?
aint shyt they can do for you.
The countries who are reported to have controlled it are isolating all that have it asymptomatic or not to prevent the spread. The most dangerous part of the virus is that so many show mild to no symptoms and continue spreading the virus .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Having asymptomatic people walking around spreading this shyt is ass backwards and idiotic...

According to doctors, symptoms of the virus for most people don't show up for 2 weeks...

All it takes is one sneeze or a cough...If you honestly want to stop this shyt, you have to test everyone and quarantine all the positives...

we're fukked cuz of Trump and his cronies. They just now shutting borders down :snoop:

i'd bet my account we're gonna be in the millions if this gets under control