COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fukk is wrong with the sense of humor in here? How many times are y'all gonna find this idiot disrespecting reporters "funny?"

He is a fukking dumbass. I'm tired of him and tired of his low grade unhinged behavior being considered humorous.
They stay looking for any excuse to dap and prop him up, it's not just cause people bored at home either, folks have been looking for a reason to give him props since before he got elected. The dude is a whole entire fukking piece of shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I work in electrical construction. Someone tested positive who works at the job site that 4 of my co-workers were working at. They were all sent the fukk off the property and told to go get tested. I haven’t interacted with them but I know at least one of them was in the stake body truck last week that I was working in the other day.

So shyts getting kind of close to home. :francis:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question was originally about people who feel sick and say they can't get tested. He bulldozed the narrative into being just about people who feel okay. He never answered that shyt. That whole thing was wild as fukk. Those who were barely okay before this are gonna be wrecks, and those who were wrecks are gonna end their shyt based on how this is all coming across right now. That dude couldn't reassure me into thinking I was gonna live to see tomorrow if it was 11:59. He's trash at anything that isn't trolling.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I inherited an obsolete system....he says for the 100th time.

If he keeps saying it enough times people will believe it. Even though Obama had the infrastructure in place for this exact situation. And what did Trump do? I paraphrase, "They were just there doing nothing. It's a waste of resources.":mjlol:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point would be to rule out you being a carrier. If you're healthy but still a carrier, you can be told that you won't need medical attention but to without a doubt stay the fukk home. But in this instance I understand what Trump and Fauci are saying since there aren't enough tests to get to everyone right now.