COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Fukk is wrong with the sense of humor in here? How many times are y'all gonna find this idiot disrespecting reporters "funny?"

He is a fukking dumbass. I'm tired of him and tired of his low grade unhinged behavior being considered humorous.
gotta laugh to keep from crying :mjcry: we’re all crying inside fam

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
pretty sure this was before they even did all the lockdowns. this was about them kids being black, not the virus. I posted this video sometime last week in the random thoughts thread.

martial law better not happen as you can these pathetic pigs will abuse they power.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Fukk is wrong with the sense of humor in here? How many times are y'all gonna find this idiot disrespecting reporters "funny?"

He is a fukking dumbass. I'm tired of him and tired of his low grade unhinged behavior being considered humorous.
I've hated it since he first started doing it. But hating when he does that just stresses me out. I've accepted that he's an a$$hole and the WOAT role model, so now I can just laugh at the fukkery and disaster. Laughing > Being stressed over shyt that isn't going to change. Laughing is good for the soul.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Trump hitting brehette reporter with the flutes.

uYaZsw5l.jpg

69m ts

Press laying into Trump. Ganging up on Trump.

Daps
Its “funny” in a tragic sense. Like LOOK what American politics has devolved into. And this muthafukka was PLACED INTO THE HIGHEST LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE COUNTRY. You can’t write this shyt. Its a laugh to keep from crying type scenario.

Like this muthafukka literally up on the podium during a NATIONAL PANDEMIC issuing out challenges and threats like its a WWE pay per view event! This is laughter of impending doom not celebration

Remember that his supporters claim he and Melania bought class back to the White House